Video games are so fun and very addictive.One of the best entertainment nowadays, but have you ever thought of this what if video games were never created?Have you imagined your life without this?What would be your favorite past time?or hobby?Do you think it is better off without video games or do you consider it as one of the best inventions of man?

I think if video games were not created life would be boring. Video games were created to give amusement and joy to people who feel bored to do things on their own. It is a good way to enjoy life up to the fullest. Video games is a significant indicator that life on earth is improving. I really like playing video games because it gives me an instant relief from stress and boredom.

Life coud be very hard without video games. But maybe we could resolve into other ways of keeping us busy such as listening to music, watchining the TV nad visiting friends.But thank God they are there.

Well video games is entertaining and it can bring excitement in our lives. It can be serve as a past time and it can make us feel cool especially men when having a high ranks on video games. But what if video games were not created at all?Can we live without video games?Of course! For me it is just a past time, but on others it serves as their part of life. Others are spending much time on it and it is part of their everyday life. What to do if videos were not created?There are so many things that we can do especially outdoors activities. Aside from being exposed and it will keep us busy, it has a lot more positive effect on our lives.

If video games were not created, there would have been a lot of chaos, because video games occupy the minds of majority of people.

If there was no video games life won't be fun, everything would have been boring and people won't have to have be entertained, video games have reduced depression amongst the youth. If there was no video games there would have been more conflict, video games have brought about people from different diversity together.

I guess life would be that boring if game is not invented. Most people do like and love to play any kinds of games because it;s a nature of a person that game is probably a part of life. But in some case not all people in this world loves or likes to play games. Still, games can actually take away some problems specially stress, so games is a must for some case.

I think all of us, would still be playing Pong(haha)-but they have come quite a long way with these games since Pong- a arcade kind of game, they had when I was growing up-back in the early 70's it came out. Yeah, they have really improved these games over the years and they are very realistic today. I cannot imagine the future of video games-but it will be very interesting to see what comes along!

I'm not much into video games - so while I do enjoy them - I can function well without them. However, though, I cannot say the same thing about the net. Nonetheless, as a child and teenager, I lived without it - cause I didn't know about it. It didn't exist. It's sort of like how 19th-century people lived without television.

Last edited:
If video games were never created, I think that there would be more physical and board games available in the market. Children would do more outdoor activities and playing a lot of board games.

I think it can help many children's or adults that are victims of eyesight.Video games are so very addictive it can catch most of your attention, even if you play the whole night or the whole day it doesn't matter because you are eager to finished that game so you don't stop playing it.