Before that, i would like to apologize if this thread have been created previously........

Challenge ya imagination lol!!

My idea is that since that there still got some other people who have the agito seed, like what happen in Agito sic story about Mirage Agito, there could be an 'evil' one mayb BLACK compared to shining Agito. Beside, Kuuga(Godai) who is still alive, could have come back after going around the world and when he arrived, he witness the evil Agito's attacks. After fending the lesser Agito's , Kuuga rush to a scene after hearing a scream for help. KrAgito part is that he rushed there 1st to stop the evil Agito.Evil Agito ran away after doing something....mayb the grongi game perhaps? while more lesser Agito holding off ShiningAgito.Kuuga arives after ShiningAgito defeated all the lesser Agito. Some misunderstanding happen and they both fought and yeah.....you get the picture~ After some clearing of misunderstandment ( G3x user ,Makoto Hikawa and policeman/chief ,Ichijo) they worked together to locate the DarkAgito to stop his plan to gain.....obvious TOTAL POWER of the Overlord.

....i dont think this is posssible man, we're already done with both series, and I don't think Joe Onodera wants anything to do with the Riders.

yeah.....sadly lol
however i wish to know each people's ideas of 'what if' possibilities.

I actually had an idea of making a Kuuga-Agito comic titled, Kamen Rider: Kuuga VS Agito CENTURY OF ZERO.

The story takes place back in ancient times when the 1st Kuuga appeared and after he defeated all the Grongis the user lost control of the belt and turned into Ultimate form and start destroying the Lintos. Then the one the Lintos evolve into Agito and attempts to stop the out of control Kuuga.

Then maybe it'll come back to present day where Godai and Souchi cross paths and become good friends. However Godai begins to feel the darkness consuming him and fears that Kuuga will destroy the Lintos once more. Eventually Souchi must stop him prevent the extinction of the Linto and save his friend

It's still sketchy and barely thought out but that's what I got.

Eye See You
One thing is forsure. If there was a new Kuuga/Agito movie then Decade or Den-O would probally have some sort of cameo.

It's funny because I thought about this the other day when I was thinking about Kamen Rider Dragon Knight and how they would adapt the other Rider series here in the US.

Seeing as how Rider show's have more than one Rider in them now and not many Rider Series like Kuuga where the Rider is the only Rider of his series, I thought about if they were to do an American Adaptation to Kuuga and Agito's series why not just combine the 2. Seeing as how Agito was a sequal of sorts to Kuuga.

Like Dragon Knight and The Power Rangers stuff we would have to film a bunch of new scenes but it would be cool if they did something like this. Having Kuuga and Agito fighting together on screen.

Like in Decade when he went to Agito's World and the Unknown were killing Grongi off we could do something similar where the the monsters are killed by stronger monsters and there would be Unknown and Grongi factions killing humans, fighting the Rider's and fighting each other.

And of course seeing Kuuga and Agito team together would just be awsome to see. And they both look similar, so even though they are from different series Kids could still see that they are on the same side. Oooo, like what if Kuuga and Agito were brothers or something!?

Anyway that's just the ramblings of me throwing my 2 cents into this Kuuga/Agito teamup/movie/series thing. Don't take it to heart, lol! Just my take on the idea.

Super Moderator
I'd either want a Kuuga and/or Agito movie OR I would want them to let Tetsuo Kurata do a movie that's big cool kickass epilogue to both Black and Black RX.

Because if there was one good thing about Decade and regardless of how much better that episode could have been it was still awesome for showing that Kurata can still go and that Black/Black RX looks great with a little shine and using modern techniques not to replace but pump-up his original effects and sounds.

Though why the hell they didn't have the Revolcane lit is a mystery.

Just like what Tokuboy said: Fangasm to the extreme, especially if it's Godai Kuuga and Tsugami Agito fighting together in one epic movie. It is just like having Jet Li VS Jackie Chan and that will be the epic Toku version of The Forbidden Kingdom but the story is different.... Wait... As his fellow troper, I think this will lead to the trope " Just Here For Godzilla"

But anyways, I really want to see how this goes in an old fashioned Toshiki Inoue style (before his Poor Communtication Kills grew and his Face Heel Turn to the audience began).

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
sounds.
Though why the hell they didn't have the Revolcane lit is a mystery.

They used up all of the Revolcane budget on the movie........while whatever remains of the budget was seen in the Black RX arc with a plastic stick and Kaito being a dick as usually