What if the final issue of the walking dead is all rick grimes coma to the afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its unrealated to the henshin heroes thing,But i just thought about the ending in the walking dead comic series ( that zombie comic book series ) or as i consider what might be a twist ending,What if in the final issue that rick grimes fight the whole zombies alone (now that everyone is dead that means he is the last survivor now) and then he realizes now ,That everything is not real,and then the zombies were all gone just some mystical angel comes in front of him telling him that his whole experience is nothing more than a limbo during his coma (as in the beginning of the first issue) and that his fighting the whole zombie invasion (that it is revealed that he must have had a love for zombies genre films) and protecting the innocents (which he although failed) was just a test to see if he has the courage to move on to the afterlife,He then asked the angel what will will happen to his beloved ones now that they are really alive in the real world he said that they will be fine without him,Rick is slightly crying with tears in his eyes but he understands and he is ready to go the afterlife as he walks with the angel to move on , we see rick in his bed peacefully dying in his hospital room and then it ends with the doctor sadly tell ricks grieving family that he is dead.Or in a happy ending the ending will be the same but the angel says that the zombies that rick fights were just the forces that want him to die,and since rick has eliminate them all by courage he is ready to live again and face his coma aftermath and then it ends with rick waking up from his coma in the real world sees his family who are reliefed with tears of joy and rick who also has tears of joy hugs them.I say this" its all a dream "ending to the possible final issue,because the first issue starts with rick shot in the first issue and i thought it will end with a thing "its all a dream" thing.

Last edited:
Banned
Two things. There is a forum for comics. And another thing... LEARN to use the enter key... :sly:

I am the law
And since you made a new thread about this in the comics forum...closing this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.