What if the cast of Boukenger became the cast of either Dekaranger or Magiranger?!

Hmm. lol, yeah...no one in Boukenger yells enough to be Ban. However, I do think Masumi fits the mold of Hoji, and Natsuki fits Umeko to a certain degree.

To answer the question of this thread: They'd still suck.
Have you tried either show? I thought they were awesome. ^_^

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Dekared - Ban = Deai Masayuki (Eiji/silver)
Dekablue - Hoji = Takahashi Mitsuomi (Satoru/red)
Dekagreen - Senchan = Mikami Masashi (Souta/blue)
Dekayellow - Jasmine = Suenaga Haruka (Sakura/pink)
Dekapink- Umeko = Nakamura Chise (Natsuki/yellow)
Dekabreak - Tetsu = Saitou Yasuka (Masumi/black)

that's how I see it.

You know something Rumble, you're right. I can actually see the resemblance that the Boukengers might have for the characteristics of the Dekaranger. Of course I thought Eiji-san did sounded more manlier than "Chief."

Eiji/Ban: Let's go for it, Partner!

Akashi/Hoji: Don't call me Partner!

Would you imagine Masumi doing Testu's catchphrase?

Masumi/Testu: (Finger wave) "Nonsense."

Yeah, that would be funny.:laugh: :laugh:

deka shadow -wolfazard

Uhm, Ryuurenjaa I think you mean Deka Master - Dogie Cruger (Blagel/Wolzard/Isamu/Wolzard Fire)

But, I kind of like Dogie as the way he is. So, maybe it would work, and maybe it won't.

the deka , maji, and Bouken cast are fine i couldn't see other ppl playing those characters. the characters are they way they are cause of the actors that played them

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
the deka , maji, and Bouken cast are fine i couldn't see other ppl playing those characters. the characters are they way they are cause of the actors that played them

Well, I guess everyone has their opinions about the cast, but I made this thread for just laughs and giggles, okay but I do agree with what you are saying.

Super Moderator
You know, having the character types from Boukenger in DekaRanger would have worked nice I think. I liked the Rangers in Boukenger but I wasn't that big on the premise. With Deka I love the concept but I was lukewarm on the characters except for Kruger.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
You know, having the character types from Boukenger in DekaRanger would have worked nice I think. I liked the Rangers in Boukenger but I wasn't that big on the premise. With Deka I love the concept but I was lukewarm on the characters except for Kruger.

Good point there, Mattcomics. I sometimes do imagine the Boukenger cast as the main cast for Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, although Akashi couldn't shout his lungs out at the loud pitch that Ban did for the show, but yeah it would be a nice ring to it. It would be like a Sentai-spin off of Winspector but with a darker tone in the storyline.

been a while, but here it is:
dekaboukenxu0.png

source materials: crimson cafe http://members2.jcom.home.ne.jp/ccafe/