What if the cast of Boukenger became the cast of either Dekaranger or Magiranger?!

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I am aware that in the true continuity, the cast of GoGo Sentai Boukenger never did became the cast of either Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, or Mahou Sentai Magiranger before.

But, after seeing the Boukengers cosplaying in the Dekarangers' outfits as well as the Magirangers' outfits, during the 30 Sentai File Encyclopedia, it made me wonder.....What would happen if the cast of GoGo Sentai Boukenger became either the cast of Toukusou Sentai Dekaranger, or the cast of Mahou Sentai Magiranger?!?!

And to make sure you guys know what I am talking about, here are some Power Ranger videos that I have found on YouTube.

1. What if the cast of PRNS became the cast of PRDT?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_wIAtSqUCQ

2. What if the cast of PRDT became the cast of PRSPD?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP3Xs3HW-kA

3. What if the cast of PRSPD became the cast of PRMF?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDLTw6W_y6M

Here you go, please fill free to comment on your thoughts and they better be good ones too.

Last edited:
"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Okay?!

Not what I was looking for, thank for the comment.

However, I don't mean any disrespect to your answer in all, but I think you need to come up with an explanation on why you think it would suck.

I am not trying to insult you, but I am just saying, "Explain Why?!"

Eye See You
I don't care enough about Dekaranger or Magiranger to even bother explaining an answer.

Sorry.

Would like to change his avatar
I always thought the Boukenger cast would have been better in Dekaranger, if it were to be a more serious police-themed series, like a Winspector. Accepting it for a send-up of the police genre though, the regular goofs are more appropriate.

They wouldn't work as Ozus, though...the Magi cast pretty much fit all of those characters.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
They wouldn't work as Ozus, though...the Magi cast pretty much fit all of those characters.

Yeah, you're probably right about that.

1. Magi Red - Akashi as the First born son
2. Magi Yellow - Masumi as the Second born son
3. Magi Blue - Natsuki as the Second born daughter
4. Magi Pink - Sakura as the First born daughter
5. Magi Green - Souta as the Third born son.

Nahh, it probably wouldn't work, they would have to mix up the order of who follows who. Oh, well, so much for that idea of the Boukengers cast as the Magirangers. Because I thought it would be more like Fiveman, but I guess not.:disappoin

In Justice, We Trust!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

I can't imagine Akashi yelling at the top of his lungs like Ban.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yeah, but Shougo B'Stard did have a point. If the main cast of GoGo Sentai Boukengers were the main cast of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, than the theme would be more like Winspector. Of course, the would still keep the actor who played Testu/Deka Break.:hmm:

Either way, it would be cool.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Wait a minute, I just thought of something about the Boukengers/Magirangers and I think I have gotten the order correct.

1. Akashi/Magi Red-First born son
2. Masumi/Magi Green-Second born son
3. Souta/Magi Yellow-Third born son
4. Sakura/Magi Pink-First born daughter
5. Natsuki/Magi Blue-Second born daughter.

But then again, they don't have to be siblings, they could be like high school students attending the same school and they find out that Red's mother is a magician for the pilot episode. I think I might got that problem fixed. Still, Eiji does look good in Hikaru-sensei's outfit.:sweat:

Dekared - Ban = Deai Masayuki (Eiji/silver)
Dekablue - Hoji = Takahashi Mitsuomi (Satoru/red)
Dekagreen - Senchan = Mikami Masashi (Souta/blue)
Dekayellow - Jasmine = Suenaga Haruka (Sakura/pink)
Dekapink- Umeko = Nakamura Chise (Natsuki/yellow)
Dekabreak - Tetsu = Saitou Yasuka (Masumi/black)

that's how I see it.

Magi's cast is good on its own. wouldn't change it.