"So Fetch!"
[HIDE]
0prodigious.jpg
[/HIDE]
One word: PRODIGIOUS!

Lurker
Sean McKeever has been one of the only younger talents at Marvel who understood not just Spidey, but Gwen and MJ the last few years.

That said, I've always beleived Wanda's warps didnt bring back the dead, just made people's desires "physical" to reality.

"So Fetch!"
Yeah, besides how intriguing this premise is I am absolutely sold on this due to McKeever writing it. The man wrote what is still my favorite Spidey series in years...

I loved House of M, at least the Spidey related portion and the miniseries, which was just insanely entertaining to say the least since I bought it as the individual issues and literally every part of that story left me exclaiming the words "Holy ****" in possibly the most complementary way possible.

I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Banned
any superhero getting married is like a nightmare come true...just look at Cyclops who is known for more of his marriage issues than a comic book superhero....:laugh:

Lurker
I won't buy this if it's going to end like all the other stupid What If tie-ins to shitty events. McKeever wasnt pro-Gwen in his MJ series, so maybe this won't have a predictable ending.

Spidey was the only really good part of house of M, so this certainly sounds interesting.

"So Fetch!"
I won't buy this if it's going to end like all the other stupid What If tie-ins to shitty events. McKeever wasnt pro-Gwen in his MJ series, so maybe this won't have a predictable ending.
Well being pro-Gwen in a series where Mary Jane's the main character is a tad counterproductive...

I'm intrigued to see how both scenarios given in the preview play out nonetheless.

"So Fetch!"
Got it today, both stories were quite godd IMO and neither played out as I would have expected.

Both played quite well off the HOM Spidey mini which I enjoyed. I'll probably write a better 'review' for the one-shot in a day or two.