what if kamen rider series movie to saturday night time slot instead

Extended title:What if kamen rider series movie to saturday night time slot instead while some other kids related franchise made by toei and bandai will move to kamen rider current timeslot that is sunday morning.

Guys,I know what i am about to say is ridiculous and i know what you might think that you heard this before but hear me out I know that the current kamen rider franchise is aimed for younger audience (at least Kr amazons focus on older ones on the internet) but it feels like it behaved liked super sentai (since it aimed for younger audience) and is now focus on merchandise (at least kamen rider amazons didn't, almost)

So I was thinking what if the kamen rider franchise should move to saturday night time slot instead instead with less episodes to save budget similar like the current ultra series franchise did,Aim to general audience (as in both adult and young ones) ,Return to some of the showa era roots ,Maybe lone rider again ,less on merchandise thing,No multi rider and perhaps maybe have my idea based on the one i thought of like this for example:http://forums.henshinjustice.net/sh...r-in-one-themed-kamen-rider-series&highlight=

And will not have any theatrical movies instead except maybe spinoff direct to video movies if it's successful.

While some other show made by bandai and toei should be aimed for younger audience and will move to the kamen rider current timeslot that is sunday mornings and it will be in the tone of the metal heroes last shows Kabutack and robotack and maybe robocon which is kid friendly. and Yes it will be filled with merchandise thing since kids will be interested in them.

So what do you say should the kamen rider franchise move to saturday night time slot and return to some of the showa era roots as in lone rider concept and less on merchandise with less episode to save budget and let it be aimed for general audience (older and younger) and let a kid friendly show take over its current time slot that is sunday morning.

Trying to get a tokusatsu to work in Saturday night prime time would be a massive (and IMO probably futile) undertaking. Trying to start a new show that you hope will be the first entry in a new franchise (or first entry of a franchise revival) is also a massive task. Would it not be simpler just to put the new show in the Saturday night time slot?

That way you're not stretching yourself even further by trying to retool Rider at the same time. It would make the new show distinctive to give it the best possible shot. And if the Saturday night toku idea goes horribly wrong you're not damaging Rider's reputation or leaving it stranded without a timeslot.

Trying to get a tokusatsu to work in Saturday night prime time would be a massive (and IMO probably futile) undertaking. Trying to start a new show that you hope will be the first entry in a new franchise (or first entry of a franchise revival) is also a massive task. Would it not be simpler just to put the new show in the Saturday night time slot?

That way you're not stretching yourself even further by trying to retool Rider at the same time. It would make the new show distinctive to give it the best possible shot. And if the Saturday night toku idea goes horribly wrong you're not damaging Rider's reputation or leaving it stranded without a timeslot.

Well they might be considered risky but i think it will work I mean times are changing you know.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Oh my god, you're back again? **** off and kill yourself. Your posts emit igorance and autism.

Come on, Tendou, tone it down. This is not 4chan :p

Kam, what Toku Prime said is pretty spot on. If there was to be an alternative, they would (so far) only use the Amazons route: make an alternative for the adult audience through online viewing.

Come on, Tendou, tone it down. This is not 4chan :p

Kam, what Toku Prime said is pretty spot on. If there was to be an alternative, they would (so far) only use the Amazons route: make an alternative for the adult audience through online viewing.

Yeah tendou,This is not 4 chan

But anyway back to the main topic you have a good point,Kamen rider did air the show for older audience called Kamen rider amazons a spinoff of the showa rider show known for its violence and it gain something that shin tried,To win the older viewers though it aired only in amazon prime.

But you know the ultra franchise will air both shows one aimed for children like the current super sentai and kamen rider series and the other aimed for older audience and they both air in the same media that is television ,So what if kamen rider franchise should air a show aimed for general audience (both young and old) instead of for "kids only" and "adults only",I mean doctor who did that,right?

shinkenchange!starninger!
i dont think moving kamen rider to a different timeslot is going to work, i think bandai should start putting the kamen rider episodes online because if you look at ultraman org, their merch is selling at a high rate and show is getting a high rate because kids have more of a chance of seeing it online than watching on tv.

i dont think moving kamen rider to a different timeslot is going to work, i think bandai should start putting the kamen rider episodes online because if you look at ultraman org, their merch is selling at a high rate and show is getting a high rate because kids have more of a chance of seeing it online than watching on tv.
I don't think Orb is getting streamed in Japan though is it? Crunchyroll's contract didn't include the rights for Japan (or any other Asian country) and I haven't heard of it streaming on any Japanese site.

Regardless, there was indeed a news report a couple of weeks ago saying that Orb's sales and viewing figures are way up compared to X or the two seasons of Ginga. The main difference? Orb airs in a kids TV timeslot! It's broadcast on Saturday mornings, while X and Ginga aired on Wednesday evenings.

So if anything Orb proves that kids TV is still a successful route for tokusatsu.
But you know the ultra franchise will air both shows one aimed for children like the current super sentai and kamen rider series and the other aimed for older audience and they both air in the same media that is television
We don't know the "adut orientated" series will be on TV. We don't know anything about it yet other than it's on Tsuburaya's slate. For all we know Amazon Prime has ordered another Ultra Q sequel.

shinkenchange!starninger!
I don't think Orb is getting streamed in Japan though is it? Crunchyroll's contract didn't include the rights for Japan (or any other Asian country) and I haven't heard of it streaming on any Japanese site.

So if anything Orb proves that kids TV is still a successful route for tokusatsu.

ok, so what i dont understand is why is working on saturday mornings? is it because of less episodes and the releases of the toys are released on the same day? i dont know why.