My love is electrifying from above
I still need to use my imagination as I play. In contrast to 3D graphic games, where it is no longer necessary. Pixel remaster is better than the mobile ports, and despite the graphical limitations, I still get to appreciate the story and the gameplay. I can still get my imagination to run wild.

Yeah Modern games leaves nothing to the imagination. We became too visual while before we are still reading. Now we have audio and video that gives away everything.

We can also rename the characters because it was doable back then due to lack of voice acting.

I use to think all the enemies are giants because of their character models being bigger than the playable characters but that is just Graphics limitations.

Mai

I know you enjoy them and I use to enjoy them when I was young but I will never want Final Fantasy to go back to this direction again. I want every game to have 3d remakes.

I remember being bored of those old snes Final Fantasy Games and only learned to appreciate them when I was much more older. There is a sense of witnessing history when I get to play them.

When those characters were designed, they are more elaborate and highly detailed but they have to be scaled down because of the technological limits back then.

You may like that aspect in retro games but I am happy that I don't need to imagine anymore. If I want to imagine I will just read an ebook. I want to be visually stimulated that's why I play games.

We still have to use our imagination and logic when we read diary entries and files of the modern games.