JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
This forum is based on the vBulletin format, which currently does not like/does not work with recent updates that Photobucket has done. As a result, if you're hosting pics on Photobucket and try to DIRECTLY link them here, the forum won't like it and your post won't show up correctly.

You've got 2 possible ways to fix the problem:
a) create yourself an account on another online pic-hosting site (like ImageShack.us, imgbox.com, imgur.com or any other one of the many ones out there) and re-upload the pics onto there

OR

b) on your Photobucket account, click on USER SETTINGS, then ALBUMS, then add the IMG thumb option (Photobucket keeps it off by default, so you have to activate it yourself). When you want to post images here on HJU from your Photobucket account, make sure that you use the coding for the IMG thumb option, as it WILL work here, whereas the other options provided by Photobucket DO NOT work here.

b) on your Photobucket account, click on USER SETTINGS, then ALBUMS, then add the IMG thumb option (Photobucket keeps it off by default, so you have to activate it yourself). When you want to post images here on HJU from your Photobucket account, make sure that you use the coding for the IMG thumb option, as it WILL work here, whereas the other options provided by Photobucket DO NOT work here.

I tryed this & it broke my thread again.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
*Sigh*

Looks like Photobucket has made a few more changes, as now the IMG thumb code no longer wants to work. :hmm:

In that case, instead of trying to embed the pics, just post the Direct link codes here, and put them all within the "CODE" tags here (similar to the "IMG" tags). It will end up looking sort of like this:

Code:
Pic 1 *Direct* link from Photobucket here
Pic 2 *Direct* link from Photobucket here
Pic 3 *Direct* link from Photobucket here

Obviously, the links will not function as actual links when they're within the "CODE" tags, but anyone that wants to see your pics can still easily copy/paste them into new browser tabs.

Not the best solution, I admit, but assuming that you do not want to go to the trouble of creating another account on another site for your pics, at least it works.