Let's talk about the Big Elephant in the room! Sora always had enormous shoes. It has always been his design since the beginning of the franchise.

jwqvm9dlpuaz.png

In Kingdom Hearts 4, Square Enix decided to change his design! He have normal sized feet now. You may say it has something to do with the new photorealistic art style but he can be realistic while still have large shows. From a cool design that stands out now he looks generic.

kh4_sora_apt.0.jpg

KH4_04_legal.0.jpg

Maybe it has something to do with the World he is in. He is in the real world hence him looking real.

I like the new design better. It looked cute when Sora was a little boy, but he is a grown-up now. It seems silly for him to have that aesthetic.

This is the first Kingdom Hearts game in which Sora wears regular size shoes. It felt wrong because I felt as if a piece of my childhood had been ripped away from me. Sora's Clown Shows will be missed because it is iconic! I'll never forget who you, sweet little prince.

I feel the same when Lara Croft stopped having braids and replace it with Claire Redfield ponytails.

He had been wearing it for 20 years! Move one people and stopped acting like people who got scammed by Anna Delvey.

Did you believe Sora's feet were big enough to fill the clown shoes he'd been wearing all these years? Guys, He wears thick socks all along. People need to embrace change because it is part of growing up. Stop being blinded by your nostalgia.

Our forum is being spammed by Marijuana Candy spammers and this is what you guys are complaining about?:D

They are trying to fit with the art style! We have realistic art style now!