I have Wii, PS3, and Xbox360 but don't own any racing games at all. I was just about to download Wipeout for PS3, but then thought I'd ask here first.

I am more into fun racing, I'm not really into realistic sims with a lot of complicated car tuning. Hope you guys can help me out. :)

I have Wii, PS3, and Xbox360 but don't own any racing games at all. I was just about to download Wipeout for PS3, but then thought I'd ask here first.

I am more into fun racing, I'm not really into realistic sims with a lot of complicated car tuning. Hope you guys can help me out. :)

I can't speak from personal experience, but from what I've heard Wipeout HD is great for the unrealistic racing genre. I'm personally partial to the Burnout series when it comes to just fun racing games.

Banned
Well, it depends what your looking for:

Sim - Grand Tursimo 5 Prologue, Forza 3
Arcade - Burnout, Wipeout,
Kart - Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (It's actually petty good)

Burnout Paradise. Non-serious racing begins and ends with Burnout.

Blur is an interesting up-and-comer also. Quite fun.

I am the law
I agree. Burnout Paradise is awesome. It's cheap to pick up and there's a TON of DLC for it.

Like a passing wind...
I think pretty GRID is pretty awesome. It recently got DLC that added more cars and another track I think.

Thanks for all the great suggestions so far! :)

Grid and Dirt2 were both on my radar. I hadn't considered Burnout before as it was such an old title but it might be perfect for an impulse purchase. I think I've seen it around as a discount title too.

As for Burnout Paradise, is the PS3 version better than the 360 version? I am sorta looking for a PS3 racer. And I'm not into Sim.