Since there is no thread for this, I decided to make one. Every time you beat a game just write what game you have beated.

Games I've just finished

Super Nintendo
Super Mario World(this game never gets old)

Playstation 2
Ben 10:protector of Earth
Digimon World:Data Squad

DS
New Super Mario Bros.

Can anyone sticky this?

I finished Mass Effect.

And as of just recently, I'm closing in on the end of Phoenix Wright: Justice for All.

In Justice, We Trust!
Last game I beaten...?

Jade Empire, and that was quite a while ago.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Golden Sun

Technically, I beat Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria and Star Ocean 3 a while back, too, but I haven't beaten the option dungeons for either of them yet, so...

In Justice, We Trust!
Golden Sun

Technically, I beat Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria and Star Ocean 3 a while back, too, but I haven't beaten the option dungeons for either of them yet, so...

LOL, I never bother doing the optional dungeon or quests for my RPGs. I think the only game I bothered doing them were Xenogears and FFX

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I recently finished Zelda Phantom Hourglass (well I beat the last boss, right now I'm trying to collect every ship part and find those missing gems).

Say Keith about Justice For All in the case of the murder of the Ringmaster, am I correct to believe

[hide]the monkey did it? Like in Poe's 'Rue Morgue'?[/hide]

Ratch and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (I skip all the cut scenes that could be bypassed.)

Before that: Kingdom Hearts II

Heavenly Sword.

I'm about to beat FFXII... I'm just killing time doing sidequests and getting those extra espers

Lurker
The super Famicom Kamen Rider beat 'em up.

man this game is awesome, you get to henshin, and rider kick bosses. The graphics and gameplay are sweet, and there's even a 32-bit version of Let's Go, Rider Kick! during boss battles.