S

scikaiju

Technically I beat Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I saw technically because I got to a point then the game said I unlocked new game plus and got a trophy for completeing chapter 9 and epilouge. Guess that's what happens when tje actual game ending is dlc. Seems like a huge mistep to me but hopefully Valhalla won't make the same mistake.

The Ranger with the Cowbell
Shenmue for the first time, also I just found out you guys are still around after from what I remember I think it was a hack? This was back when Gaim was on so if you don't remember it's fine.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Valhalla shouldn't do that, so far as I'm aware. The paid DLC they announced will be in Ireland & France.

I finally got Spyro 1 done on the Reignited Trilogy-- full game & all skill points & trophies. But, I still have 2 & 3, plus Valhalla & Origins to beat & I still have some DLC to get for some of the PS4 games I have currently. I want to do that before I buy any more for that system.

S

scikaiju

Beat Shadow of the Tomb Raider last night. Seemed like a good ending for the reboot trilogy. I never played the original games, the first game TR game I played was Angel of Darkness and that was almost unplayable, so maybe I didn't have the connection to the franchise that others did but I enjoyed the expereinse.

Beat Shadow of the Tomb Raider last night. Seemed like a good ending for the reboot trilogy. I never played the original games, the first game TR game I played was Angel of Darkness and that was almost unplayable, so maybe I didn't have the connection to the franchise that others did but I enjoyed the expereinse.

I wasn't playing them when they were brand new, but Angel of Darkness is probably the worst one. That was the first one that came out for PS2 era & they promised a hell of a lot of stuff for it that they never managed to finish & just released a barely playable broken mess. My one friend was the real Tomb Raider geek-- she played pretty much all of them on PC from the original, up to Anniversary.

I have now gotten to play 1, 2, legend, underworld, the 2013 reboot & Rise all the way through & I have all of them except Anniversary & Shadow. All I can say is the original 5 games had this awkward control scheme on Playstation that makes them really hard to get used to (directional buttons change the direction she's pointing & X makes her go.), but they build off of one another really well, so each game is significantly harder than the last one & requires you having mastered the previous game before playing the next. Legend & Underworld are decent, but nothing is going to particularly wow you. Anniversary, I would argue, might also be slightly broken, but nowhere near as bad as Angel of Darkness. I have really enjoyed the last two, though & I'll be getting Shadow eventually.

S

scikaiju

Well I beat Assassin's Creed Valhalla, while the ending didn't seem as abrupt as Odyssey there's still a big question that was never answered (I'm thinking the rumored 3rd DLC will have t). Outside of that I did enjoy it, I particularly like the AC 3 easter eggs they put in.

S

scikaiju

After a three year hiatus I got back into and day Marvel's Spider-Man. I originally stopped e size the initial chase against the Shocker annoyed the help out of me. But once I got past it the ga.e's story no ed alongside quickly. Granted the game play got repetative, but that can be said about a lot of games. That being said seeing the villain classic and new, I created for this game was cool to see. And personally listening goING podcast as they came up was a blast and really added to the experience.

S

scikaiju

Beat Ghost of Tsushima, a wonderful story. Good gameplay. And just beautiful to look at. Setiously there were times I just had to stop and just look at what was on screen. It was just that gorgeous to look at.

S

scikaiju

Beat Watchdpgs Legion the other day. The game was all right. The mechanic of being able to recruit and play just about anyone in London was interesting but could have been done a bit better. Background info for most of the people I looked at was unique, likw they claimed, but I did have two characters that were pretty much twins despite not being related so there was some character models reused. While I did enjoy the game I did get a bit tired of hirtting the same building more than once, I mean I literially had to go to one particular building at least four or five times, it got to the point to wjhwn I realized I was heading to that building I knew exactly what route I had to take to get to the objective, and It was the same server each time, and get out without any trouble. As I said before I did enjoy it, but it did feel like some potential wasn't rfully reached. Maybe if this came out on, do I say current gen, systems then perhaps that potential could have been reached.

I only just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider, myself. Trying to work on Scribblenauts & Sonic Adventure, now.