S

scikaiju

Finished Uncharted 3. Despite being familiar territory, the Uncharted games don't really deviate that much from the formula, it was still enjoyable. Nathan drake and the rest of the crew was a blast as always. The puzzles were interesting and provide an appropriate challenge. and, for a change, I got to kill the one annoying guy in the game I wanted to get. In the previous two the respective characters in those games died during a cut scene and I wasn't involved. Now to, eventually, get to Uncharted 4.

King of Pepsi
I recently finished Castlevania for the first time. I've always been interested in retro games, but the truth is, I kinda suck terribly at them, so I've been trying to practice and "git gud".

Compared to many other platformers, it's a very slow and methodical game about patience and planning. Most people criticize the game because of its stiff jump controls and knockback. However I find this works in the game's favor. Since your jumps always have a fixed arc, you need careful timing, and you have to predict ahead of time where you're going to land. When you have multiple enemies on-screen with different patterns, it makes for a lot of complexity where multi-tasking is required.

I just started Castlevania 3 a little while ago, and I think it's good so far.

Lurker
RE Revelations 2

man, this forum is deader than dead, we need a new Tokusatsu game to spice things up here again, and by that i mean a new Battride War of course(that upcoming Super Sentai game prolly won't do, since it's just yet another mobile card game)

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Of late, I managed to finally beat Azure Striker Gunvolt's true ending, and somewhere along the line, I also beat Saints Row IV for the first time. :B

I beat Digimon story Cyber sleuth for the PS4 a month or so ago and am currently going through new game plus to get certain digimon I couldn't before and get items that were missed for certain evolutions, currently my team consists of Shinegreymon, Miragegaogamon, Rosemon, Ravemon all in burst mode, Omegamon, Paildramon, Sylphymon, Shakkoumon, and Dorugreymon

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I had to buy a new PS3 a few months ago, so I've been replaying a lot of those- essentially I just finished Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, Libaration, 4 & Rogue. Now I'm working on Uncharted again.

Lurker
Snining Blade, Shining Ark, Heroes Phantasia

man, i need a new Toku game already :(