[Video Game] What Game Did You Just Beat?

scikaiju

science experiment gone wrong
Technically I beat Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I saw technically because I got to a point then the game said I unlocked new game plus and got a trophy for completeing chapter 9 and epilouge. Guess that's what happens when tje actual game ending is dlc. Seems like a huge mistep to me but hopefully Valhalla won't make the same mistake.

shamrocknroll

The Ranger with the Cowbell
Shenmue for the first time, also I just found out you guys are still around after from what I remember I think it was a hack? This was back when Gaim was on so if you don't remember it's fine.

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Valhalla shouldn't do that, so far as I'm aware. The paid DLC they announced will be in Ireland & France.

I finally got Spyro 1 done on the Reignited Trilogy-- full game & all skill points & trophies. But, I still have 2 & 3, plus Valhalla & Origins to beat & I still have some DLC to get for some of the PS4 games I have currently. I want to do that before I buy any more for that system.

scikaiju

Beat Shadow of the Tomb Raider last night. Seemed like a good ending for the reboot trilogy. I never played the original games, the first game TR game I played was Angel of Darkness and that was almost unplayable, so maybe I didn't have the connection to the franchise that others did but I enjoyed the expereinse.

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Beat Shadow of the Tomb Raider last night. Seemed like a good ending for the reboot trilogy. I never played the original games, the first game TR game I played was Angel of Darkness and that was almost unplayable, so maybe I didn't have the connection to the franchise that others did but I enjoyed the expereinse.

I wasn't playing them when they were brand new, but Angel of Darkness is probably the worst one. That was the first one that came out for PS2 era & they promised a hell of a lot of stuff for it that they never managed to finish & just released a barely playable broken mess. My one friend was the real Tomb Raider geek-- she played pretty much all of them on PC from the original, up to Anniversary.

I have now gotten to play 1, 2, legend, underworld, the 2013 reboot & Rise all the way through & I have all of them except Anniversary & Shadow. All I can say is the original 5 games had this awkward control scheme on Playstation that makes them really hard to get used to (directional buttons change the direction she's pointing & X makes her go.), but they build off of one another really well, so each game is significantly harder than the last one & requires you having mastered the previous game before playing the next. Legend & Underworld are decent, but nothing is going to particularly wow you. Anniversary, I would argue, might also be slightly broken, but nowhere near as bad as Angel of Darkness. I have really enjoyed the last two, though & I'll be getting Shadow eventually.

scikaiju

Well I beat Assassin's Creed Valhalla, while the ending didn't seem as abrupt as Odyssey there's still a big question that was never answered (I'm thinking the rumored 3rd DLC will have t). Outside of that I did enjoy it, I particularly like the AC 3 easter eggs they put in.

scikaiju

After a three year hiatus I got back into and day Marvel's Spider-Man. I originally stopped e size the initial chase against the Shocker annoyed the help out of me. But once I got past it the ga.e's story no ed alongside quickly. Granted the game play got repetative, but that can be said about a lot of games. That being said seeing the villain classic and new, I created for this game was cool to see. And personally listening goING podcast as they came up was a blast and really added to the experience.

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?

Support our site!