Resident Precureologist
Main storyline of Assassin's Creed II.

Still Missing: 42 feathers, 1 "The Truth" puzzle to solve, 1 to find and solve.

Next up: Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Now Demonic
Dragon Age: Awakening.

Actually explains and ties up most of Origins story and if your good at sleuthing you can figure out the true reason why Morrigan took the child.

Also, no more Blights

In Justice, We Trust!
Finished Heavy Rain, here's the ending I got:
[HIDE]Everyone but the killer lives,Jayden fought the killer, Jayden and Madison got the interview, and Jayden throws away the vile of Trip in the washroom...can someone explain to me the part where Jayden's in his office, and these tanks roll up to him? I did not understand that part at all.[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Finished Heavy Rain, here's the ending I got:
[HIDE]Everyone but the killer lives,Jayden fought the killer, Jayden and Madison got the interview, and Jayden throws away the vile of Trip in the washroom...can someone explain to me the part where Jayden's in his office, and these tanks roll up to him? I did not understand that part at all.[/HIDE]

Spoilerz!!!!
[HIDE]Jason Dies!!!

Also the whole thing with Jayden is due to his dependency on triptocaine. If you remember his 'butler' mentioned several times that too much is dangerous. Even if he didn't take any for the entire game, that still happens on Jayden's 'good' ending[/HIDE]

Castlevania Judgment on Brutal with Shanoa.

Real easy once you know what he's doing before he does it.

優しさの大人少女
just finished Digimon World JAP using my fave Leomon while randomly into Metal Greymon in Virus Version not in series version yet.

condemned-criminal-origins.jpg

Case... closed.

I think I'm going to start digging into Darksiders next.