Banned
ME2 full Renegade last week. Today I beat Oblivion main game again. Going on to the Shivering Isles next. Almost of Batman AA beat.

Got the final epilogue for Heavy Rain.

Tonight I'll be running the new RE5 DLC, Desperate Escape with my usual RE5 partner, but for now, on to ICO as part of my PS2 10 year anniversary session.

RE5: Desperate Escape Complete.

Definitely more fun than the first DLC chapter. The final battle had a very L4D feel to it.

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus completed again.

Also Last Rebellion complete. Game was, interesting. I went into it with low expectations, but found myself loving the unique battle system. Somewhat shorter than I'd hoped, but for a budget release it was pretty good for a single playthrough.

Unfortunately I got all the optional 'bosses' (if you want to count the Prinnies and Oranges as actual bosses) out of the way before the final battle, so there's nothing to go back to, not to mention the final three bosses were ridiculously easy because I I leveled so much on the optional stuff.

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
Mass effect 2 for the second time. Now its time to go back and be a bad ass. Uh Kamen Rider Dragon knight for the ds (Xaviax=snk boss). on psp Gundam vs Gundam Next plus. And by beat I mean I've unlocked everything there is to unlock. The game is crack if you have a psp and looking for the a game that plays similar to dissida but with robots this is your game.

Fear the glasses!!
TMNT yup the original. haha

Going through Fable II now...it's crack...pure crack

Mass effect 2 for the second time. Now its time to go back and be a bad ass. Uh Kamen Rider Dragon knight for the ds (Xaviax=snk boss). on psp Gundam vs Gundam Next plus. And by beat I mean I've unlocked everything there is to unlock. The game is crack if you have a psp and looking for the a game that plays similar to dissida but with robots this is your game.

Is it any good if you don't speak JP?