Banned
I like it here for the most part. Yeah I have had my run ins with people. Keith included. People are more forgiving here, save for a few, than most places. There is a lot of good discussion that comes out of HJU. I am just glad there is a place for toku and PR fans to go to to discuss things. There are other sites, but they are so stuck up their own butts it's not even funny. HJU has it's share of.. Well yeah.. But there are a lot more friendly people here than any other toku fandom site.

Commander Of The Fizzy Pop!!!
youtube vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIJgnt82TdU&feature=youtu.be

im not a regualr post-er but i still feel that HJU is the best place on the internet for anyone into toku, weather youre a new comer, or a veteran. HJU brings the fun to the fandom. its always a pleasure to be celebrating be a geek, and no one does it better than the people in this forum. =)

thank you keith, vangelus, craig, fangirequeen, bladedancer, inoue, angie, lynx, TJ, and everyone else who i cant think of off the top of my head. =D

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I was not in a good place when I joined HJU, but after a few smackdowns from posters like Lynxara & Aoi Kurenai, I've started to become a better person over the years. It's a fun forum, and most of the people on it are okay, even if I sometimes want to bash your heads together (lovingly, you understand.)

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I'm here because I heard there were nude pics somewhere around here. I feel gypped. :sly:

It stinks.
HJU means I get to be a child again by talking about geeky stuff without being look down upon.

Super Moderator
I'm here because I heard there were nude pics somewhere around here. I feel gypped. :sly:

If we weren't real life friends, I would've hit you...

Actually, thanks to HJU, because we became real life friends, that means I could hit you as hard as I want! :anime: