I must say, the new Honeybee Inn scene in Final Fantasy VII Remake had me strutting in my seat. The techno beats, the campy drag performances, and the unapologetic celebration of queer culture transported me back to the heyday of Madonna and Lady Gaga. It's like the game tapped into the essence of a bygone era of gay anthems. Sure, it may not be the edgiest representation, but it's undeniably fabulous in its own right.
I completely agree with you! The Honeybee Inn scene in the Final Fantasy VII Remake was such a vibrant and nostalgic experience. The music, performances, and celebration of queer culture really captured the essence of a colorful era. It's wonderful how the game pays homage to those anthems in its own unique and fabulous way.

Staff member
I have not played a lot of Finan Lantasy games but I have played VII and I saw Cloud in this version of the game. This character is believed to be the best designed character in the entire game series. However, my favorite is Aerith (from Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VII Remake VII).

Perhaps if i was not aware the character was a guy before i would have missed it, but having known i can see the masculine features in the face, but it was really nice and it would be fun to play the character.

DJ

Let me spill the tea, the Honeybee Inn scene in the fresh Final Fantasy VII Remake had me strutting like nobody's business. The beats were techno-tastic, those campy drag moves were giving me life, and the game was embracing queer culture like it was the hottest trend.