what do you think bandai will do with the 79 missing ranger keys

i've been wondering this for a while since gokaiger ended, does bandai have a plan for the 79 missing ranger keys?

what do you think the company will do with these as far as releasing them is concerned?

how would i be able to fill my treasure chest at this point unless the plan is a gigantic treasure chest containing all of them or similar means like OOO had a medal coffin thing?

Hopefully nothing. That or release them sometimes as Gacha/candy items. Hopefully nothing though.

It seems there are no more key sets coming and I highly doubt they'll continue the line in 2013 (otherwise it wouldn't stop now). Magiranger and Abaranger fill in the blanks for everything from Gaoranger onwards and that's all they seem to care about. There could be more gashapons, but again, I'd imagine they'll want a new gimmick for next years show, especially if Go-busters continues to do rather poorly.

It's possible that a big collectors set that contains the remaining keys could be released.. but I think it's just over and we'll never see them.

Maybe if the show is really popular in the US, they'll release keys of the same quality for some of the missing PR teams.

is it really over

aww, it's over already and too soon. since there's 79 incomplete sets of 5 i wonder how i learn the art of custom key creation to complete those? is the art easy or will it be difficult?

bandai japan had a really great idea and i actually liked it. it was a genius spot of thinking to create keys in the shape of every sentai hero since 1975.