The Turks are a group of investigators that do "special work" for Shinra in Final Fantasy VII. They all look cool with their suits. Rude, Reno, and Tsung usually get more exposure compared to other members. I think they're a little bit underrated though. So I want to hear your thoughts on this group. Do they deserve more? Or do they fit well in the background? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1337948e95e069e4e4064d0c6f91efd5.jpg
    1337948e95e069e4e4064d0c6f91efd5.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 177
The Turks make for good supporting characters. They are Shinra's Secret Service operatives, assigned to top secret work and hunting down SOLDIER renegades such as Genesis and Sephiroth. The female Turks, Elena and Cissnei, are more underrated than their male counterparts. However, Cissnei had a more prominent role in Crisis Core as compared to Elena in the original FFVII.

Well you say underrated, and I can see that, but personally when I hear the special work I tend to get gradiose ideas so for me they are kind of a let down. I do realize it is of my own making but still.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
The Turks are a group of investigators that do "special work" for Shinra in Final Fantasy VII. They all look cool with their suits. Rude, Reno, and Tsung usually get more exposure compared to other members. I think they're a little bit underrated though. So I want to hear your thoughts on this group. Do they deserve more? Or do they fit well in the background? Thanks in advance!

From how I see it, the Turks are cool with their contributions to the Shinra in its investigation. They have the expertise to conduct a detailed investigation into matters that others wouldn't know how to go about, and they do that very well.

I think that they fit in well in the background of the play with their special works for the Shinra. They were of a great help to the Shinra and the development of the story as well.

What I am hoping for the remake is that they create a stand-alone DLC for the TURKS, or at least the remake provided good flashback about all of the members of TURKS.

They do the great works in the game but I think there is a reason why the developer of the game uses this Turks as a background characters when it comes to exposing the main character. The game is built nice and clean so for me, there is no reason to change their exposure. They finish special tasks and that's it but I respect their talents. Overall, the characters are pretty nice and each of them suits their roles.

They are the supporting characters, they really do make the game more interesting. They are like the secret agent of Shinra. I think they did a great job in story of the and a great help for Shinra.

Yah i remember those cool guys like men in black. I really do love Reno the first time i saw him. I even thought he will be my ally. But too but he is an enemy. But they are cool and underrated. They need to have a new game with them as the hero.