Hannah Montana! Here me out, Imagine having a mission to keep Miley's identity a secret. Also no one will be expecting it.
You got to be kidding me, That is the most stupid Idea I ever heard and I love it! Kingdom Hearts doesn't make sense as a story so they can do something that off putting.

Jungle Cruise! I mean its an opportunity to have Dwayne Johnson in the game!

I think The Black Cauldron would be a fantastic addition to the Kingdom Hearts series. Despite its limited success, the movie's dark and epic atmosphere would fit perfectly within the game's narrative. The Horned King could serve as a formidable villain, and the mysterious land of Prydain could be an intriguing setting for Sora, Donald, and Goofy to explore.

Considering the movie's cult following, I believe many fans would be thrilled to see a reimagining of The Black Cauldron in Kingdom Hearts. Whether it's a retelling of the original story or an entirely new adventure, the inclusion of this film would add a fresh and captivating element to the franchise.

You Don't talk about!
Encanto would be a perfect fit for the Kingdom Hearts universe. Despite its recent release, the film's rich world and enchanting characters hold tremendous potential for a captivating Kingdom Hearts world.

Rather than copying the plot wholesale, an original story set after the events of Encanto, with the Heartless invading the magical Casita, would allow for a fresh and engaging narrative. The exploration of the Casita's rooms, the vibrant village, and the surrounding jungle would offer visually stunning environments for players to immerse themselves in.

While Mirabel may not possess a gift, her determination and resourcefulness could make her an essential ally to Sora, Donald, and Goofy. The Casita itself could serve as a central hub, showcasing its grandeur and becoming corrupted by darkness, leading to an epic battle against a giant Heartless or a corrupted version of the Casita.

By incorporating the themes of family, self-discovery, and the power of love into the Kingdom Hearts framework, an Encanto world would not only captivate players but also deliver a meaningful and heartfelt experience that aligns with the core values of the franchise.

My love is electrifying from above
OMG, can you even imagine a Hannah Montana world in Kingdom Hearts? It would be sooo cool! Picture Sora, Donald, and Goofy entering Miley Stewart's world, where she's secretly a famous pop star!

You'd get to play as Sora and help Miley balance her normal life and her rockstar persona while fighting off the Heartless. How awesome would it be to explore Miley's house, the beach, and even the stage where she performs?!

And guess what? Miley's BFFs Lilly and Oliver could totally join your team, bringing their own special powers. The story could be about Miley struggling with her true identity and battling a villain who wants to expose her secret!

With catchy Hannah Montana music and themes about friendship and being true to yourself, this world would be totally epic in Kingdom Hearts! I'm so excited just thinking about it!

Panda PingPing
Turning Red will make a great world for Kingdom Hearts, We can Explore Mei Lee's school, bustling streets of Canada , and enchanting locations alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Together with Mei Lee, discover new powers and work as a team to defeat the Heartless villains threatening this extraordinary realm. Get ready for a heartwarming story and breathtaking visuals as "Turning Red" becomes an exciting part of the Kingdom Hearts universe.
Together with Mei Lee, discover new powers and work as a team to defeat the Heartless villains threatening this extraordinary realm. We can have a bossfight against Mei li's mother.

Local Florist
So many movies I want to add but sadly they flopped in the box office like Wish and Elemental