I definitely want to see Moana and Coco. Moana because of the seafaring adventures and the representation of Polynesian culture. I also want to see Coco because the Land of the dead will look great as a world to explore. I want to see Princess and the frog because it is like the last 2d movie of Disney. So a reimagining in 3d will be interesting. I also want to see less popular underrated Disney titles like The rescuers and Black Caulderon. Disney TV shows like Dark Wing duck would also be cool for nostalgia sake because its part of many people's childhood.

The time travelling empress
Duck Wing dark! Its an old forgotten disney Gem! I also would like to see Black Caldron, this is a very underrated movie. Star Wars and Marvel would be cool too because Disney owns both.

Do you think it's possible to have MCU? I mean Marvel comics is considered Disney now and Big Hero 6 is originally a Marvel comic! So It will be interesting to see Marvel as a new world for Kingdom hearts to explore. I mean MCU is making billions!

Complete Global saturation
Encanto, Raya, Moana and Star wars. Those are all Disney Titles and they are going to be unique experience if we see them used for the game. Imagine the visuals of exploring those worlds.

I appreciated Encanto and having Luisa as an Ally will be cool knowing how strong she is.

Turning Red with Ming as the final boss. I mean who doesn't want to fight an angry Panda Canadian tiger mom.

Princess and the Frog will fit rightly with Kingdom Hearts. It also have an interesting villain.

Hannah Montana! Here me out, Imagine having a mission to keep Miley's identity a secret. Also no one will be expecting it.

All I care about is not waiting for a century before 4 game is released. I was a kid and I became an adult waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do anything to have a Princess in the Frog World. Kiana is my favorite Disney Princess and she had an interesting adventure. Sora and gang will become frogs too.