It is really weird that I actually watched every single movie from all the confirmed Disney movies appearing so far. I am excited about the Toy Story world because it is my favorite movie series of Disney. I watched all movies and the last movie made me cry and die of conscience because I threw away all my Barbie dolls when I turned 13. I should have donated them to girls who needed toys.

It is weird to see Jack Sparrow being portrayed by Johnny Depp looking realistic.

Mandy Moore is going to retain her role as Rapunzel, This is not Mandy Moore's first role in Kingdom Hearts. In the first game she is the voice actress for Aerith Gainsborough of Final Fantasy 7.

Please vote on the poll.

You can vote up to 2!!

Mai

Pirates of the Caribbean got my votes because I am a huge fan of Jack Sparrow.
11-Jack-Sparrow-Kingdom-Hearts.jpg

I wish Sora,Donald Duck and Goofy became Realistic and less Anime and cartoonish on this world because they don't fit in next to a realistic Johnny Depp.

I mean Sora and company became Monsters in Monsters Inc world and they became toys at Toy's story.

Wreckin Ralph because of the videogame character cameos we might get. I think this world is the best way to showcase the non Final Fantasy Square Enix characters.

I am excited about Tangled because Rapunzel is going to be a support character. I can imagine her hitting the enemies with her signature frying pan. I loved her movie and I also love her TV series.

Wrecking Ralph because there is more varieties of environments because of the different games that world have.

I am not excited with the Hercules world as I just played God of War.

I do Believe that we might see the Final Fantasy characters at the Wrecking Ralph World. I mean it is a video game themed world. I hope to see some Final Fantasy characters who never appeared on Kingdom hearts before.

I want to kick Elsa's butt so bad. I hate her, I despise her so the Boss fight against her will be sweet revenge for all the torture she gave me ears with her song "Let it go"

Monsters inc because I like that Sora and the gang turned into monsters so they can fit on this world because the monsters are afraid of humans.

Administrator
Staff member
I am wondering what Pirates of the Caribbean movie we are going to see on this game. I mean that movie is a full series with multiple sequels.

Administrator
Staff member

The trailer for the Big hero 6 is released. I want to see more of the Pirates of the Carribean world. It is still a mystery why they decided not to use Moana and Coco.

I voted for pirates of the caribbean because Johnny Depp will be playing Jack Sparrow again. He might be a fun team mate. I wish we can have a Star wars DLC or a Star wars chapter on a future sequel because Disney owns Star Wars.

In the Wrecking Ralph World we might meet Final Fantasy characters. I hope to see cameos of other Square Enix characters on that world like Aya Brea and Lara Croft.