Prism Flash!
1) Juusenshi Za Zobalda (Choushinsei Flashman episode 21) for its creepy transformation and overall design. Extra points for being played by the Griffen when in human form.

2) Saikyo Kaijin Granzairus (Kamen Rider BLACK RX episode 44 & 45) for the brawl with the 11 Kamen Riders in the middle of the city.

3) Saikyo Kaijin Jak Midora (Kamen Rider BLACK RX episode 46) for giving Kamen Rider V3, Riderman, RX and Roborider a hard time.

4) Birdon (Ultraman Taro episode 17, 18 & 19) for beating the hell out of the first monster, Taro and Zoffy. Also for lasting three episodes. The new version used in a Mebius episode sucks, though.

5) Sai Doubler (Space Sheriff Gavan episode 13 and 14) for changing the pace a little bit in this monotonous series and introducing the Doubler concept. Also for defeating the hero and lasted till the next episode. I love multi-parters.

Workaholics United
Any MOTW voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama. Including, but not limited to the Wolf Imagin and HatsudenBanki.

Yes, I'm biased, I know. XD

I don't think Rook counts as a MOTW... and Spider Fangire's been there for a whole month. >.>