[Anime] What are you watching now?

Inui Takumi

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Sword Art Online
Saint Seiya Omega
BTOOOM!

I'm gonna add Bakuman and Sacred Seven to my list. Watching the first season of Bakuman and its so friggin intriguing. And Sacred Seven, goddamn. Saw the first episode and even though the high school stuff is kind of meh, when it gets to the Henshin hero parts, holy crap does it look amazing.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
I am also watching BTOOOM, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Sword Art Online, Saint Seiya Omega, Bakuman, and Sacred Seven.

How very coincidental and not at all a planned thing involving various anime viewing nights throughout the week.

Reionyx Seijin

It's Showtime!
Currently Watching:

Zetsuen no Tempest
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Code Breaker
Sukitte Ii na yo
D. Gray Man
Fairy Tale
Pandora Hearts
Nabari no Ou

:thumbs:

NateRiver

Welcome
Rewatching [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control because it's been dubbed and I really liked this show, so I think it deserves a second watch.

TommyOliver21

Fly up, TaJaDor!
Rewatching
Soul Eater (My only Anime Blu-Ray set)
Durarara!! (Crunchyroll)
Kaze no Stigma (DVD set)

Watching for first time on Crunchyroll
Blast of Tempest
Cuticle Detective Inaba
Hunter X Hunter
Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East

I've been watching much more Anime since subscribing to Crunchyroll.... :anime:

Simango6

Watching Transformers Super God Master Force right now and just finished Headmasters. Bought both and Victory on Amazon last year

Lynxara

Nice post!!
I'm watching the Macross Frontier movies. Kind of shocking how much of the TV show ends up on the cutting room floor... but IMO, all the edits are an improvement.

NaruKami1313

That one guy, yeah.
Watching the original Precure, also gonna start the Dangan Ronpa anime soon. I've also been meaning to rewatch G Fighter Gundam, I barely remember that show, been so long.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts