the baddest *****
Not that it's any of your business, but what I'm referring to as "Admin Board" is simply a section that's hidden from members of the board, that Mods/Admins/Agents can speak on concerning issues/problems/technical difficulties. Mods, Admins and Agents all have something to do with those concerns, which is why we can all see it, and not just Admins.

Feisty are we? For some unknown reason too. All this attitude at me for nothing. I see how it is now :( Now exposed as secret agent mod thing and catches attitudes with everyone D: Woe is me.

the baddest *****
My love only goes for Mr. Sparkle Boobs.

2295726911285785bz9.gif

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
^ Boy has more cleavage than some women.

Feisty are we? For some unknown reason too. All this attitude at me for nothing. I see how it is now Now exposed as secret agent mod thing and catches attitudes with everyone D: Woe is me.

I'm always Feisty, Merky. And I'm not having attitude with you, I'm merely stating a point. :thumbs:

Banned
Um, is there another MaskedShuuyu running around that I don't know about?

Fine. You want to play it this way. I will get out the logs and post them. Damn man and you call me a liar. Naw, nevermind I am sure you will just be protected as always. If anyone cares to see what the real shuuyu is like come to irc and I will send you the logs.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
ME!!! I'll have triple chocolate....A Keith,Fayt and Vash sundae, with a little whipped Faiz ontop. Oh, and a Plump little red kc to garnish it.

MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!