Music What are you listening to right now?

It doesn't matter if it's quite embarrassing or it's some guilty pleasure song. I know we've all got at least one of those. (haha, for me it's one direction or 5 seconds of summer songs)
Right now, I'm listening to Weight Of Love by The Black Keys.

What is the song you are listening to right now?

I'm currently listening to Smoke Chambers by Wiz Khalifa. It's actually the first Wiz Khalifa song that I actually like and it's mainly because he's rapping over a Mac Demarco song. It's actually pretty good, better than most of his songs.

I'm currently listening to Smoke Chambers by Wiz Khalifa. It's actually the first Wiz Khalifa song that I actually like and it's mainly because he's rapping over a Mac Demarco song. It's actually pretty good, better than most of his songs.

I haven't heard this song yet. I've listened to some of Wiz Khalifa's songs and liked some of them but i'm not such a big fan. But I just listened to Smoke Chambers and I quite like it too. The beat is pretty catchy.

I am holding my hands up in guilt as I am currently listening to "Signals" by Rush,the greatest band nobody's ever heard of. I like a lot of other styles of music besides rock though.

I am listening to my own music at the moment. Conscious hip-hop, and I also listen to other unsigned artist on Sound Cloud. I don't care for main stream music.

Right now I'm listening to a nightcore version of Happy by Pharrell Williams. I love how upbeat the song is and it makes me want to dance. Plus I just love nightcore in general.

As of now, I am under the awe of Arctic Monkeys' Mad Sounds. The title perfectly suits the song. It's divine!