What are you guys watching right now?

I'm trying to find all the Seinfeld episodes I haven't seen yet. I seem to have watched them a bit randomly, not very helpful haha.

Administrator
Staff member
I am anxiously awaiting the return of Breaking Bad. I don't think I've looked forward to the return of a show quite as much as this.

I am anxiously awaiting the return of Breaking Bad. I don't think I've looked forward to the return of a show quite as much as this.

Me and my boyfriend just started watching the series! I know it's a bit late, but.. haha!

Right now I'm watching "The Eagle", for those that are into the reading aspect of it all. For those that are into the reading thing check out "The 9th Legion" which the movie is loosely based from.

I am watching the 3rd round of the PGA Championship, live from Rochester, NY. Very relaxing as the kids are outside, fan is on as it is a bit muggy here in New England and a beer is in the not too distant future. Red Sox will be on at 7 pm so looking forward to that as well!

Im watching the Korean Drama : I Hear Your Voice. Also watching the anime "Attack on Titan"

I like Alphas, it has a slight introduction to autism and I appreciate it. It reminds me of the show heroes, because the characters have abilities. Check it out on Netflix .