What are you guys watching right now?

I'm currently watching The Big Bang Theory and Suits. I'm also waiting for the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars. These shows are great and I hope you guys would try watching them when you have time.

I'm currently rewatching House. After that I'll start either X Files or Fringe. Never watched much of any of those, but heard they're pretty great.

Anime Reviewer
Finishing up my currently watched animes so i can load on a new show. It's so hard to keep shuffling 12 episode 20 minute shows, I always hope they have more because 6 hours of footage isn't enough for a series to get you feeling the emotional involvement you should, unless they pace it well.

That, and the Originals on regular TV. Aside from the new season of American Horror Story (The Circus arc is frickin' nutjob central man) me and my brother found this show on netflix called "The 100" and it's pretty good far, but with only one season I'm not getting my hopes up. I hope it pans out well.

We just finished the last episode of Psych. I really love that show and can watch it over
and over. We also love Grimm, White Collar, and Leverage. I might give The Librarians
a try, seeing as Christian Kane is in it and was so good in Leverage.
I really like shows with a bit of sci-fi and good character development (like Fringe) but
hate when those shows get canceled. These days, it's almost not worth getting involved
in a show unless it's been on for a few seasons.
I must mention The Middle and Modern Family- those shows seem to be looking in our
windows for material. The Middle especially seems more like a documentary than
a comedy!