TV and Film What are you guys watching right now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EileenCruz, Sep 30, 2012.

1. EileenCruz

EileenCruz Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm trying to make my way through the rest of the Legend of Korra series. Keep getting to busy with work.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 New Member

I was attempting to watch House not long ago as I keep meaning to want to get through all seasons because I only started watching last year but keep getting distracted by other things so I have left it for now and will hopefully go back to it later.

3. EileenCruz

EileenCruz Administrator
    Staff Member

What season did you get up to?

4. Bond007

Bond007 Shaken Not Stirred!!

Any recommendations for me? Ive run out of ideas for things to watch, pretty much tried everything available I think so if you have any great suggestions it'd be appreciated.. Never got into House, is it worth watching?

5. EileenCruz

EileenCruz Administrator
    Staff Member

If you're in the mood for comedy, Parks and Rec is fantastic. Excellent character development. On the drama side of things, I really dig Breaking Bad. And I like Walking Dead even though it's flawed.

6. Shortie861

Shortie861 New Member

When it first started it didn't really appeal to me however now since I started watching it I wish I had watched it from the start when it first premiered in 2004. It's a great hospital drama but it also has the comedy in with it as well. It's very interesting to watch. Basically Gregory House is the main character and he has a group of doctors that he works with and helps out, they work to diagnose a patient through trial and error thus learning themselves before finally managing to make the patient better or in some cases lose the patient because they where too late in finding the cure. It is a TV show I would definitely recommend even just to try one episode to see what you think :)

7. Bond007

Bond007 Shaken Not Stirred!!

OK thanks for that shortie, you've convinced me to try it. Just downloading now as I type this, will let you all know my thoughts. Thanks again :)

8. Haider

Haider Member

Watching bilateralwarp

9. MrSackfist

MrSackfist Member

Man vs Food Nation

10. 2787cmt

2787cmt Member

I am watching Burn Notice right now. It is one of three or four things I watch on Netflix.

11. EileenCruz

EileenCruz Administrator
    Staff Member

What are the other three?

12. 2787cmt

2787cmt Member

I watch Lie to Me, Law and Order, and That '70s Show as well. I am always trying to find good stuff to watch on Netflix. It is nice to watch while I am posting on forums.

13. Matt H

Matt H New Member

Sharknado. The best shark-related weather movie ever.

14. EileenCruz

EileenCruz Administrator
    Staff Member

I dunno. Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid will always have a special place in my heart.

Was catching up on a lot of Mr. Plinkett related stuff.

15. Mjolnir

Mjolnir Member

I've finished Da Vinci's Demons series. Mixed feelings. Some parts are extraordinary some parts are very naive. Maybe I'm a little bit conservative but portraying Da Vinci as bisexual was a little bit too much for me. The adventure parts are great...

16. Rubymusic1

Rubymusic1 Member

Currently i'm watching Arrested Development, Seinfeld and Friends again. I keep meaning to get into Dexter and Big Bang Theory though!

17. 3bie

3bie New Member

18. 3bie

3bie New Member

Because of the recent passing of James Gandolfini, I'm actually going through The Sopranos. It amazes me that I didn't watch it back then as I have a fascination for legal dramas and mafia stories. It's been great so far starting with Season 1.

19. twistedyees8787

I am watching the soup. Its a great show that makes fun of pop culture like no other.

20. MissPotato

MissPotato New Member

It's the season break of many series that I follow (HIMYM, Grey's Anatomy, 2 Broke Girls, New Girl, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Revolution). Right now I'm keeping busy re-watching FRIENDS. (see my other thread here: http://bilateralwarp.com/forums/threads/f-r-i-e-n-d-s-for-life.316/ )

I'm also watching Masterchef US and Hollywood Game Night. I love Late Night with Jimmy Fallon as well as Conan, too.