What are things that would make each kamen rider series better?

The Next Generation
An example would be:

den-o would better if ryotaro controlled the body but the imagins would talk with ryotaro like they do with eachother in climax mode.

What do you think would make each rider series better?

Last edited:
"Ryuki" would've been better if the Mirror Monsters actually felt like threats, the story was explained more, and they gave the creatures more personality. The BIGGEST change, though, would be to have Ryuki actually improve, instead of staying the weakest the entire series. I love this show, but it has its fair share of issues.

"Kabuto" would've been better if they just had the balls to switch the focus to Gattack, had made the Worms look more distinguishable, made the Worms actual threats, cut out the unbelievably bad filler, and stopped altering the story every five seconds.

"Decade" would've been better if Decade himself wasn't a walking ball of 'the best at everything,' Narutaki actually played a role that was explained (as an alternative Decade would've ruled), Kuuga actually used his Henshin, and the entire idea kept away from Showa Riders and villains.

"Kiva" would've been better without the Emperor mode.

Aronbafon
Well I agree Emperor could have gone with being introduced later, but since the change came due to the basic Kiva suit being hard to move around in they pushed the easier to move around in suit forward.

"Kabuto" would've been better if they just had the balls to switch the focus to Gattack, had made the Worms look more distinguishable, made the Worms actual threats, cut out the unbelievably bad filler, and stopped altering the story every five seconds.

Another alternative to Kabuto would have been making Sasword a stronger, more consistent rival. Also, making Kick- and Punchhopper more terrifying wildcards, same amount of crazy and much more competent and brutal.

Less filler, more engaging storylines

Having the alternate forms have tactical relevance like Kuuga did instead of "debut new power to curbstomp MotW"

Stop introducing single forms that "combine" all the existing forms. It takes away from the multi-form concept.

Take the stupid gimmicks off the belt. Changing into a superhero costume shouldn't be a tedious, 10-step process performed in front of the villain.

Well I agree Emperor could have gone with being introduced later, but since the change came due to the basic Kiva suit being hard to move around in they pushed the easier to move around in suit forward.
So wait, that's why Emperor Form was used so much in Kiva?

I mean, design wise, it looks ten times better and more awesome than the normal Kiva suit, it just never crossed my mind that that's why it was introduced so early and was as overused as it was compared to past Ultimate Forms.