Yes, I'm a GIRL! "Doki-doki Yukai!"
Hey all,

I was searching the net yesterday for Sentai pics and all and I came across this image:

boysuniformjpg2.jpg

Now I know that the whole "Sentai Girls In Uniform" series exists, but this is the first time I've ever seen an image of a boy in uniform. Does this even exist? Or is this just a hoax? That's what I'd like to know. Has anyone else heard of/ seen these yet?

now Nerd Emperor
Sadly, nope, it's not real. It's just fan art...
Wish it were real though... then I could display full teams rather than just the girls. :disappoin

Notice it's by Gunpei and not Bandai. :laugh:

boysuniform.jpg

Some kind of Beast mode
That's really really cool though. It would be nice.

haha Gun Pei

I liked that they threw in Boi from Zyuranger and the green guy from Bioman (I forgot his number designation).

Yes, I'm a GIRL! "Doki-doki Yukai!"
Ah...I see. I guess the photo I saw just had an image of Hanto on it but now seeing the whole thing, still pretty convincing (though the "Gun Pei" in the corner is a hilarious give away! XD) Thanks for clearing that up for me Emperor. Darn! (btw love your Takeru icon and the whole "Immune to Mako's cooking" thing! rofl!) And here I was hoping that they were real, I would be all over those sooo fast! I wonder why they only release the girls? :disappoin Is there not a market for anime/ mangaized, chibi-like characters of the guys? I would definitely hope to get a Hanto and Chiaki no doubt if they actually made these! ;) :laugh: Though whoever came up with the idea of this piece of fan-art is talented, clever, funny, and mean! bummer! :laugh:

Yeah besides Hanto I love that the person drew Boi up there! XD Too awesome! :)

Last edited: