What are some of the Most Dumbest Moments in Power Rangers History?!

For me, it's anytime they forget that SPACE IS A VACUUM. Like, I recall a moment from Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy where some UNTRANSFORMED CHARACTERS were jumping FROM ONE STARSHIP TO ANOTHER. IN THE VACUUM OF SPACE. BOTH SHIPS MOVING AT HIGH (albeit matching) SPEEDS.

Actually, space being a vacuum would be the explicit reasoning that would work. No drag, no resistance and no lost momentum. As long as they weren't in space for more than a few seconds that would work just fine.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Actually, space being a vacuum would be the explicit reasoning that would work. No drag, no resistance and no lost momentum. As long as they weren't in space for more than a few seconds that would work just fine.

but what about the air being blown out of both ships

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
The first (and I think most popular) example of this is in....well, In Space.

The Black Ranger takes a boy into space on a Galaxy Glider, which is fine.....until you realize the boy didn't wear any suit for space travel

Actually the child character that Carlos took on a ride on his Galaxy Glider into "space" was a girl named, Sylvia. Not a little boy!!! No offense, but you really need to re-watch that episode.

Does the "Big suspenseful mystery" in Mystic Force also count as a dumb moment?!?! Because that really dragged itself for too long.

Bandito Shake Cometh
That time Alpha put hair and sunglasses on Zordon?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Any time someone uttered the words 'mega win'? or the combinations 'Super Mega'?