Westworld Has Been Shut Down

Staff member
Westworld, the future attraction wherein rich people go to play pretend cowboy, is shuttering its doors for good. Declining business may have been a factor, but the robot uprising probably also had something to do with it.
In the real world, HBO has decided to end the series after four seasons. The most recent aired on the channel and HBO Max last summer. The show’s creators, Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, had planned for a five-season arc that is now being cut short.
“Over the past four seasons, Lisa and Jonah have taken viewers on a mind-bending odyssey, raising the bar at every step,” said HBO. “We are tremendously grateful to them, along with their immensely talented cast, producers and crew, and all of our partners at Kilter Films, Bad Robot and Warner Bros. Television. It’s been a thrill to join them on this journey.”
Westworld was based on the 1973 movie written by successful author and...

Continue reading...

British Columbia Made
I hate Warner Bros now, They canceled shows with only a season left. A season left and the fans can have a satisfying conclusion. If there is a petition where I need to sign up I will. I hope another platform will try to save this. I dressed up as Dolores this Hollywood and I was excited for final season and they do this.I am so upset.

Do not mess with the Power
For years, every time I've watched this show, I've found myself thinking about the current state of the world, the destructive actions of humanity, and the ultimate doom of the human race. Really, it just makes me sad. At least in Westworld, we get to witness the AI that human beings created, providing a rare example of a new species' successful attempt to ensure its own survival.

However, the AI is remaining tight-lipped about its plans to preserve the human race. Definitely, this is a very sad thing that has occurred. Accepting this is a huge challenge.

Unfortunately, it looks that every Warner Bros. My favorite umbrella shows, like as Made for Love, Legion of Tomorrow, and the Vertigo comic book adaptations, were about to be canceled. As a result, I'm already starting to lose faith in them. I'm so furious about this that I might not renew my HBO Max membership. I've been limiting my Netflix viewing to Korean television only as a result. There is a maximum amount of episodes that a show can have on Apple TV Plus, and this limit is fixed regardless of how well the show fares in the ratings. In the current environment, it is difficult to imagine that American shows will continue to air. The yearly emotional investment you make will be of little interest to them.

I was equally as enthusiastic to see the first season as I was to watch Game of Thrones when they were both broadcast at the same time because it had the ideal combination of science fiction and the west. Even if Season 2 didn't have the same impact as Season 1, I continued to be interested in the show because it went on to develop several intriguing ideas introduced in Season 1. The outside world was intriguingly introduced in Season 3, but Fight Club's conclusion made me feel as though I were watching a completely different show. Season 4 was extremely tough to access for any reason. The first season was fantastic, so I assume it would be difficult to match that, but each season after that was a step down from the one before it. The writers veered so far from the original idea after the second season that they were unable to preserve what made it such a compelling concept, leading to a story that I considered to be disappointingly generic. Initially, I thought the idea was fantastic. I don't know what they would have done for the fifth season. Although they might have returned to the western themes, I'm not sure where that would have led them. It became clear that there was no real sense of logic or established principles, though, once they gave the hosts the power to influence the world around them or the capacity to occasionally be injured while at other times being invulnerable. I did like how the hosts of this program started to question their truth and got more aware of their surroundings.

This is the law straw, HBO Max,I am voting with my money and you dont deserve my money. I watched this show for years and I was excited for season 5 and they have the audacity to do this because budget cuts. Well I will cut my budget too.

Blondes have more Puns
Can they just do what Netflix wdid for Sense8 fans, They made a movie that wraps out the show as some kind of a finale. Even with a CW levels of CGI I will accept. I just want my freaking ending. I feel robbed like a wife who had a divorce out of nowhere.

Looks can be deceiving
Many of us still have our initial HBO Max subscriptions because of this show. It was a bad choice on Warner Bros.' part. season 5 needs to come. I feel like I've wasted my time viewing this story because there won't be a resolution.

Househusband
This news has destroyed me to the core. Honestly. The fifth season has a lot of unrealized potential. In addition, if I were to judge humanity by the way people responded to this news on social media, I would not feel sorry for them. What are the chances of fans pulling off a Veronica Mars? We can launch a Kickstarter effort to generate funds for the series' end.