Yes at certain point of the Frozen movie she was the "villain" but she redeemed herself. We might fight her minions but we will not fight her. I think the Bossfight of the Frozen world will be Prince Hans. He is the actual villain of the movie and he even try to kill Anna so he will become a King. I do admit fighting Elsa would have been cooler but we never fought a Disney Princess on the series. It is always the villains we end up fighting. Beast from Beauty and the beast is an Exemption though. Missed opportunity but sadly we won't' be fighting Elsa. She might be a damsel in distress on this stage.

Administrator
Staff member
Prince Hans have no powers though. The Beast from beauty and the beast is not a villain but there is a bossfight against him so you never know.

NO! I want to fight her so bad! I want to hit her with the keyblade until her lifebar is empty. I wanted her to be consumed by the dark and be a bossfight for this game. It is not like we are going to kill her. We will just kick her butt until she snapped out of it and comes back to her senses. Please SE give me a chance to kick her butt.

Administrator
Staff member
We can at least fight her snow monster minions though. I can feel that she is going to have an army of them in Kingdom Hearts.