We have a Ghost! and it's David Harbour!

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
In this case, I'm glad that things didn't turn out the way I expected them to. To put a fresh spin on a familiar theme like this is brilliant! It seems like a lot of harmless, easy, and silly fun, and I'm all for that. To add, David Harbour is such a gifted actor that it is refreshing to see him in projects apart from the Stranger Things series.

Love Me!
Why is he playing a kid friendly character? he looks like a rapist. :p

I need to talk to your manager!
David Harbour should never shave his facial hair again. I mean it!

David Harbour is on a roll with these kinds of movies; first it was violent night, and now it's very good; both of which I will watch. To my mind, this is an extremely entertaining activity. The trailer opens with an unremarkable appearance, but quickly takes a bizarre turn.

It looks like a lot of fun and a psychedelic experience. Seeing that both Anthony Mackie and David Harbour were in the same movie piqued my interest. I really like how at first it seems like a terrifying horror movie, but by the end it turns out to be a comedy.

Christopher Landon's involvement as the film's director is a huge plus in my book. It has all the makings of a bad movie: it's made by Netflix, it has a simple plot, and it's aimed at children. The outcome was better than I could have ever imagined. He's a good director, and it shows that he cared about putting emotion and levity into the film. The movie's sincerity and sense of humor give that away.

The appearance of Jennifer Coolidge in a cameo role is the sole reason I continue to follow White Lotus. I really like her a lot. I've had a lot of respect for her ever since I saw her in the American Pie movies as Stiffler's mom. She will always be remembered as the pioneering MILF.