At the Sector 7 section of the remake, We are suppose to have a Basketball Minigame but it was removed for some reason. I would have love it,

I mean nothing doesn't fit anymore because we got a dance mini game and Martial art tournament in midgar. I would have loved seeing Cloud dunking a ball like he is Michael Jordan. I hope they consider adding it in episode 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basketball is too Boring compared to Blitzball. I rather see a Blitzball Mini game.

The Basketball court is suppose to be at the slums at Sector 7. Now that they left Midgar, I don't think they can add it again. I am happy with the minigames we end up having like the challenges at the Gym and the dance mini game

I hope they add the Basketball to the Golden Saucer because that Amusement Park chapter of Final Fantasy 7 will be a haven of minigames.

It is not a lost for me because they could give us better minigames that are more fun. I am sure the Golden Saucer will be loads of fun just like in the original game. If you want to play Basketball, just play an NBA game. I prefer minigames that are more whimsical because this is Final Fantasy after all.

I am glad someone agrees with me because we deserve better minigames. I want something that can reach the limits of the current technology. Maybe add blitzball so 7 and 10 will be from the same Universe.

You guys play minigames? I always skip them because they are not necessary to finish the game

Golden Saucer will be in Episode 2 and that will guarantee lots of Minigames. Who knows maybe this Basketball Mini Game will be at the Golden Saucer.

I want a Martial arts tournament minigame with the characters of Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring, as the enemies. Only hardcore fans will know what I am talking about. I will prefer that over lame Basketball

You guys play minigames? I always skip them because they are not necessary to finish the game
Well the prizes can be used to power up maternia though. That makes me love minigames, we can earn ingame currency without the repetitive grinding