We’re Getting Star Wars: Andor September 21

Staff member
Disney+’s next Star Wars series is Andor, a prequel to the fan favorite “Rogue One” movie. Soon you’ll be able to learn what led up to the events that themselves led up to the events of R2-D2 getting the Death Star plans….or something.
Diego Luna reprises his role from the movie as Cassian Andor. Luna says the Andor you’ll see in the show is sort of different from the one in the movie…he doesn’t have his confidence yet. But as the Empire bullies their way into his neighborhood and kicks around his friends, his boiling rage drives him to start taking chances. At one point in the trailer someone weirdly asks Andor if he is “a thief or a fish”….we’re gonna need some context on that.
The series also stars Stellan Skarsgård (Chernobyl), Adria Arjona (Emerald City), Fiona Shaw (Killing Eve), Kyle Soller (Poldark), Denise Gough (Under the Banner of Heaven) and Genevieve O’Reilly as Mon Mothma, founder of the Rebel Alliance (O’Reilly also got to appear in the movie).
The new release date...

Continue reading...

I heard some rumors that Princess Leaia will be here. They will recast her with a younger actress.

Future Squid Game winner
I like how this looks. They should definitely leave this time period and the Skywalker line behind, in my opinion. After the Sequel trilogy or The Old Republic era, actually do stuff. Additionally, I'd like to see more of Coruscant and find out what happened to the Jedi Temple when the Empire was overthrown, in addition to watching the sequels. Although I am aware that this has been said about all of them, I firmly believe that The Mandalorian will be the best live-action Star Wars series.

The World Warrior
I like how this looks. They should definitely leave this time period and the Skywalker line behind, in my opinion. After the Sequel trilogy or The Old Republic era, actually do stuff. Additionally, I'd like to see more of Coruscant and find out what happened to the Jedi Temple when the Empire was overthrown, in addition to watching the sequels. Although I am aware that this has been said about all of them, I firmly believe that The Mandalorian will be the best live-action Star Wars series.

It's good to see other planets that don't resemble Tatooine, and I'm happy to see that the galaxy is spreading. I really like the way this series looks—honest it's and has a realistic feel to it all. Utilizing previously unseen characters creates genuine suspense because we are unsure of their fate. All of them are up for grabs. I'm thrilled.

The camera work, CGI, etc. make this genuinely resemble a movie. Compared to Obi-Wan Kenobi, it is obvious that far more attention was placed into this.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
Although I am aware that this has been said about all of them, I firmly believe that The Mandalorian will be the best live-action Star Wars series.

Even more so than Mandalorian, this seems promising. They gained my faith when I learned that they use screenwriters from The Crown.

This is incredible and reminds me a lot of Rogue One! I experienced goosebumps. I adore the music, and I'm so looking forward to this performance. God, this is the best time ever to be a fan of Star Wars.

Just 'Neg' will suffice.
I'm really excited because Rogue One is one of my favorite Star Wars films, and I anticipate that this will be equally fantastic. To be completely honest, I'm more worried about the Disney haters in the fanbase who prefer to criticize the new series for silly or unimportant reasons just because they don't like the notion of Disney/MCU producing quality Star Wars content than I am about the actual show itself. Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll have fun.

I briefly enjoyed the nostalgia rush.I do appreciate that, However, that they are returning to their original cast of characters. Disney seems to do better with it than, say, Boba Fett, and who knows how people will react to the sequels? I'm hoping they finish it and introduce more fresh, new personalities because they clearly perform better with them. Good looking, and I enjoyed Rogue One. However, Disney just produces disposable garbage these days, so I doubt it is even entertaining. If it is woke garbage, may it become woke, go broke, and put Star Wars to rest once and for all.