WB Wants Even More Lord Of The Rings Movies

Administrator
<p>WB today announced, during an investor’s call, that they aren’t finished with Tolkien’s Middle Earth just yet, and that they have multiple films (plural) in development. That didn’t go into detail beyond that, but released a statement regarding it.</p>

I am interested to watch at least 10 more movies from this particular franchise and I feel it will never get outdated so keep them coming.

High Heat
If they make more then it wont be canon anymore because there no new books made, Tolkien had been dead for years.

Wow, it's surprising to hear that WB is planning on making more Lord of the Rings movies.I'm curious about what specific stories they have in mind to explore in the Middle Earth universe. There is no new books and they adapted all the books, so if they will make new movies, they are nothing but fan fiction because they are not written by Tolkien.I'm curious to see how the new LOTR movies will be received by fans and critics alike. They are not written by Tolkien who had been dead for a long time.

Suomi, Finland in my heart forever!
Hey folks, have you heard about the new Middle Earth movies that are coming out? Yeah, apparently they're trying to expand the universe even more. But here's the thing, I wonder if they're gonna stick to the same timeline as the previous films or if they're gonna explore different eras. Like, are we gonna see the Middle Earth equivalent of a disco era or something?

But get this, they're gonna have to write a completely new story because there's no source material left. That's a bold move, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see what they come up with, but let's face it, it can be risky business. When you mess with beloved fictional worlds, you better know what you're doing or the fans will come after you with pitchforks and torches. So, here's hoping they do it right, because we all know how that went down with the Star Wars prequels.

It's kind of wild, don't you think? People used to say that Lord of the Rings was impossible to put on the big screen. And yet, we got this incredible trilogy that's now beloved by so many.Now, there are new movies in the works, and I'm honestly intrigued to see what they're gonna do with them. Like, are they gonna take special effects to a whole new level? Is cinematography gonna get even darker and more moody? I'm dying to find out.I get that the thought of more LOTR movies might be overwhelming to some. But honestly, it just shows how powerful Tolkien's world really is. The fact that people keep coming back to it, keep wanting more, speaks volumes about its enduring appeal.

Oh man, I totally geek out over new talent being brought in to work on established franchises. But you gotta admit, it can be a bit risky. You never know if they're gonna get it right or if they're gonna totally screw it up.And let's be real, the Lord of the Rings trilogy set the bar pretty damn high. The sense of epic scale and grandeur was off the charts. So now I'm wondering, can the new movies capture that same magic?I mean, it's possible, right? They could knock it out of the park and blow us all away. But they could also crash and burn. Only time will tell, my fellow geeks. Only time will tell.

Alright folks, listen up. I gotta say, I'm a bit skeptical about the idea of more LOTR movies. But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they'll come out swinging and surprise us all.

But let's not forget, we've had some duds in the past. Rings of Power, anyone? Yeah, that thing sucked harder than a Hoover on steroids. So how in the world are they gonna make another one that people will actually enjoy?

Call me crazy, call me a conspiracy theorist, but I just don't see it happening. We'll see though, won't we? We'll see.

Alright folks, listen up. I gotta say, I'm a bit skeptical about the idea of more LOTR movies. But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they'll come out swinging and surprise us all.

But let's not forget, we've had some duds in the past. Rings of Power, anyone? Yeah, that thing sucked harder than a Hoover on steroids. So how in the world are they gonna make another one that people will actually enjoy?

Call me crazy, call me a conspiracy theorist, but I just don't see it happening. We'll see though, won't we? We'll see.
I was interested in watching even 10 more LOTR movies but you made me doubt on this LOL, Lets hope for the best.

Not a Jojo Reference
As for the concern about the new movies not being canon, it's true that they won't be based on any specific book by Tolkien. However, as long as they stay true to the spirit of the original stories and don't contradict anything that's already been established, they can still be considered part of the overall canon.

It's also worth noting that just because there are no new books doesn't mean there aren't any new stories to tell. There are plenty of characters and events in Middle Earth that are only briefly mentioned in the books, but could make for interesting movies if explored further.