WB Delays Shazam And Aquaman Sequels Yet Again

Although I thought Aquaman was amusing and entertaining, it seems like an eternity has passed since its initial release. I'm not sure if it's the kind of film that people have been waiting years for. However, Jason Momoa is an attraction in my opinion, so maybe it will be alright whenever it is out. It is, in my opinion, the perfect holiday film.

Shazam's release date is March 2023, Don't tell me they will delay it further? It is hard to imagine how DC will get through all of these hurdles.

Life sucks =(
Shazam doesn't even need to be advertised because audiences love it. All they had to do was make up a funny tale and keep the project's participants off of social media. I'd like to see a "keep your damn mouth silent" clause included in the contracts of the movie financiers for all parties involved. Word it in a way that truly fucks anyone who might compromise the final product.

Does Aquaman delay have something with Amber? Her fight with Depp make a lot of noise and some requested her scenes be deleted. Maybe they change script or search for another actress.

I am still mad with what happened to Batgirl. I hope they will eventually put it in HBO max.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
MCU is winning and I am saying this as a DC fan.