レイモン (雷蒙)
I noticed that not too many HJL members watch or discuss about anime more than Tokusatsu shows.

Super Moderator
Both have their strengths and weaknesses, pros and cons, good eras and bad eras etc. Anime and tokusatsu also have had influence on each other over the course of their histories to greater or lesser degree.

Right now I'm enjoying vintage anime like Casshan and Daimos in addition to my toku viewing.

Shin-O vs. Den-O, Abaranger 26, and Imajin/Taro are examples of the line between the two being blurred.:laugh:

PS: Quoth Narutaki..."This is also Decade's fault.":sweat:

Tokusatsu all the way, followed by J-dramas. I appreciate real acting more than voice acting. I only watch animes which were adapted into live action series/movies, Death Note, Paradise Kiss etc.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I've always been a big anime fan, but I really like toku as well. I tend to watch a mix of both.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, same here. It's really fun when Anime shows get parodies on Toku shows in it like a mix-feeling into it.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I was watching my FLCL blu-ray the other day and I noticed Naota's father saying something about Robo Keiji. Of course I'd never caught it before because it was quite a few years ago when I last watched it and I wasn't into toku. Now that I know about toku, the reference seems really cool. :laugh: