Lurker
Funny enough, as I mentioned before, anime got me into tokusatsu, during the last couple of months, I've watch more toku than anime.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Tokusatsu all the way, followed by J-dramas. I appreciate real acting more than voice acting. I only watch animes which were adapted into live action series/movies, Death Note, Paradise Kiss etc.

Yeah, I sometimes to do that too.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I noticed that both Anime & Tokusatsu sometimes have the same sound effects play during in the action scenes.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, same here man. I with you. Anime keeps more entertaining during the weekdays when it's recently new with different shows. Unlike Tokusatsu usually have to wait for each Sunday to come out an episode.

Pony, please.
I'll always stick with tokusatsu. I do like anime at times, but it really depends. I also don't like how wildly popular the tropes in modern anime are, because I feel that toku is a bit higher-class. <.<

Webslinger
I watch both but recently it's been just Toku because none of the new anime has caught my interest :sweat:

Super Moderator
I watch both but recently it's been just Toku because none of the new anime has caught my interest :sweat:

I know the feeling. For awhile now it seems like everything that comes out is focused more on some arcane fetish than telling a story or doing something cool with animation.