I was very amused, when I saw this ad of Seto Koji as Sanji, avdertising the new One Piece Movie :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

[HIDE]
img223w.jpg
[/HIDE]

Isn´t it time for an One Piece real action movie anyway?
I would totally give Koji a double part as Luffy and Sanji. And Yamamoto Yusuke would make a good Zorro. :coolshades:

ヒビキラッ☆
Although I see him resembles Sanji, I'm not sure if I want him to be Sanji(or Luffy). Well, I'm not a fan of live action movie based on anime/manga though I enjoyed some like Detroit Metal City ^^

Can't wait to watch Strong World, but have to wait almost as long as Decade & W Movie War 2010 --a

And for those who have never seen the previous one with Seto as Luffy...

[HIDE]
2ursgmb.jpg

5c6c2ea0.jpg[/HIDE]

PARTY HARD
It's probably some cosplay fun. Seto Koji's into cosplay, but he can't stretch his mouth! XD

Sweetness! Him as that=BADASS!

Hey! Isn't that Nami girl played by the actress who previously played Ai and Toko Yashiro of the Kamen Rider Decade series?

Lurker
It's his smile.
He's got that damn innocent looking smile oh his smug face that you can't help but like him.
Go to hell, Seto Koji you magnificent bastard.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
They might be doing it for Jump Festa which usually has a mini live play for one piece. (Got vid of one somewhere o_O) But also yeh Seto Kouji loooves cosplay. There's rumors he snuck to Comic Market in cosplay once lol

Another Climax
Dye the hair and curl the eye brow and his Sanji is kind of nice.

His Luffy is not manly enough however.

The chick that is Nami is very fine however, who is that?

I got ya Double Typhoon right here!
Wow. Doesn't anyone see the irony/coincidence of this thread and the recent events of both parties in the recent days?