Warner Bros Announces DC FANDOME

Staff member
Another day, another convention made virtual, but this time we have to hand it to Warner Bros and DC for going all out. DC FANDOME is one of the most elaborate and extensive virtual cons we’ve seen to date, and will be crammed with a ton of things to see (from home) within its 24-hour running time.
As the name suggests, this con will be entirely about WB’s DC brand, the shows, the actors from said shows, the cartoons, the comics, the movies (for better or worse)…all sorts of things. And just to remind you how much that is, here’s a full list of what the con will cover in alphabetical order: Aquaman, The Batman, Batwoman, Black Adam, Black Lightning, DC Super Hero Girls, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, DC’s Stargirl, Doom Patrol, The Flash, Harley Quinn, the Snyder Cut of Justice League, Lucifer, Pennyworth, SHAZAM!, The Suicide Squad, Supergirl, Superman & Lois, Teen Titans GO!, Titans, Watchmen, Young Justice: Outsiders and Wonder Woman 1984.
DC FANDOME will be divided into six...

Continue reading...

Seeing that GWW has a pretty good track record when it comes to Warner Bros. rumors, we’re going to say this looks pretty likely. We can’t wait to see what the studio has to show off.so i wana be busy in making dissertation writing so i use dissertation writing services to make my dissertation now i enjoy.
As for what we can hope to see, there will be simulated tables of casts and series makers such as Titans, Doom Patrol, and Stargirl. On the film side, we'll see panels for The Batman, Black Adam, The Suicide Squad, and Wonder Woman 1984.
There will also be events and exclusive footage for comics and video games, which will cover just about every aspect of DC fandom.