Hey! There are a few Metal Hero seasons I'm interested in on dvd-r.

I'm looking for:

SPACE SHERIFF SHAIDER (1984)

JIKUU SENSHI SPIELBAN (1986)

CHOUJINKI METALDER (1987)

If you have the 2 Shaider movies and the 1 Metalder movie and are willing to burn those as well, I'm cool with that. If you don't, don't sweat it.

Cases and artwork aren't necessary because I have plenty of spare cases. I just want to be able to see these 3 shows complete.

Hopefully someone will be able to help me out.

Many thanks!

闇 戦士
I have Metalder which you can get on ebay with great subs. I also have speilban complete but it has no subs. I myself need Shaider as well though. I have Gavan and Sharivan on dvd already but no Shaider. Hopefully somebody can help me out with that too.

悪を断つ剣
I have Shaider... but they are 'files' and not DVDs. Comes with Eng subs and a side story + movie. Not sure if this is what you want.

悪を断つ剣
Yep. They are all in avi format, quality is acceptable. Not sure if this is what you guys are looking for; since some prefer either the DVD ISO or high quality.

闇 戦士
It really doesnt matter to me as long as I can get it subbed? But you say the quality is acceptable. How bad is it? And are you sharing these files for a fee?

悪を断つ剣
Nah, there are no fees. Quality is acceptable, meaning it's not HQ but still good. (IMO). Pm sent to you guys!