Comics Walking Dead Comics

What can you say about the development of the story in the Walking Dead Comics? I am not updated and the last issue that I have read was #105 but I think it is starting to drag. I am afraid to read the more recent issues because i might get disappointed.

Administrator
Staff member
I've been reading it in the Graphic Novel format. I find it too difficult to read in single issues. I think it's interesting that they've finally come to the point in rebuilding society where they're having territorial conflicts and power struggles. That's a pretty big step from the beginning of the series.

I do not know if you'd be interested in this, but I did a detailed write up of the Walking Dead Comic panel at San Diego Comic-Con for walkingdeadforums.com. I'll link in case you'd like to read it.
http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/tv...lking-dead-comic-book-10th-anniversary-panel/

I read last issue #111, and to be honest I can't wait to read the next issues!!!! Things are getting pretty serious, and I'm starting to wonder how Rick is planning to handle all this! I think it's going to be really interesting to see who dies next :D

You shouldn't feel nervious at all, I think this comic book is getting better and better with each issue! Mr. Kirkman has given me something to look forward to every month :D