....mind my spelling lol!

We all know that the henshin device are the source of their power rite?
All have their pros and cons.
However there all weakness that seems weird for me........care to explain??

For example, Kuuga's...........in the last battle i think, he ask his cop friend to shoot at his belt to stop him(KILL him?) when he gone wrong. So just a mere bullet is enough to stop him?!! Are ya telling me that those sniper grongi could have KILLED him but doesn't want to??

This differ for Agito, i only seen a part ,its from some girl's vision where Agito vs Overlord. Agito henshined to ground form but the Overlord just LAZERED him straight to the buckle.

We;ve seen Decade fury being stab by Kivara's sword though lol

However other belts show the.......rider get hit device flew away.....

I'm inside you...
Kuuga's...........in the last battle i think, he ask his cop friend to shoot at his belt to stop him(KILL him?) when he gone wrong. So just a mere bullet is enough to stop him?!! Are ya telling me that those sniper grongi could have KILLED him but doesn't want to??

Like Agito, destroying the belt will result in death, whereas their belts are now part of their bodies.

This differ for Agito, i only seen a part ,its from some girl's vision where Agito vs Overlord. Agito henshined to ground form but the Overlord just LAZERED him straight to the buckle.

Even though this is only from the movie, which is non-canon, but tends to look like its not. Explanation is that the Overlord of Darkness is a god, whereas persons who are Agito are only god-like or demigods, ala Hercules. Obviously, Agito gets owned easily.

We;ve seen Decade fury being stab by Kivara's sword though lol

The Driver gets destroyed and from the looks of the stab, it also got through Tsukasa, and obviously he dies.

However other belts show the.......rider get hit device flew away.....

These are currently for Rider systems (e.g. Faiz). However, in the case of Agito and Kuuga, where their Arcle Belts are embedded in their body, cannot be taken for thrown away.

Lurker
At least once in Ryuki, Shinji had his contract card taken from him, which if he hadn't gotten it back or it had been destroyed would have made him like a thick juicy steak to his suddenly hungry monster. Also a couple riders had their card decks destroyed while in the Mirror World and they quickly vaporized or got eaten; actually a somewhat sad case in the rider who was Imperer as he was unable to get back through to the real world after his deck was broken; though now that I think about it, his monster would have made quick work of him even if he had gotten back to his girlfriend waiting on the other side -- he was screwed in either case.