I wish someone would adapt the Chou Seishin series & Ryukendo.

Maybe in Canada!

The Star God Series can be combined as well as the Tomica Rescue...Ryukendo can be a stand alone.

I know Tsuburaya considered Steve Wang to do a US Ultra Series; but Wang dropped out due to the strict guidelines of Tsuburaya...but I believe if Steve can makes something decent out of Ryuki...why not try another American Ultra series.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I know Tsuburaya considered Steve Wang to do a US Ultra Series; but Wang dropped out due to the strict guidelines of Tsuburaya...but I believe if Steve can makes something decent out of Ryuki...why not try another American Ultra series.

I think the biggest questions are, "Will it do well in the ratings?" and "Which network will air it if any?"

I do think that Ultraman would be a complete gamble because the last time we had an Ultraman series in American was Tiga. Now, no one can be sure how it did in the ratings, but I don't remember it lasting all that long on Foxbox and it certainly wasn't ever rerun on 4Kids TV.

I know Power Rangers is kind of a hot property on Nick right now and we don't know if the network entered into any contractual obligations with Saban not to allow another American toku that wasn't produced by his company on or not, but I think it can be safe to assume that Nick wouldn't be interested in it and neither would Disney

I think the biggest questions are, "Will it do well in the ratings?" and "Which network will air it if any?"

As much as I hate to admit it...SyFy can "try" to revamp one of their old blocks. If they want to do a Toku Adapt that hits the 14-34 Age Range...do it on this channel. Either that or do mini-series to see which would sell. Have a SyFy Super Hero Time...and just play with concepts until they get the right shows for it.

I can see them replay Ultraman Towards the Future (Ultraman Great) and Ultraman Ultimate Hero (Ultraman Powered), Ultraman Tiga 4Kids Dub, Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad...and Tatooed...Teenage...err...okay example. Van-pires, Captain Power, anything toku-esque...then add new stuff. Easily, the Takara and Tsuburaya can go there...heck, if Saban wasn't greedy, I can see "new" metal heroes on there...perhaps...an adapt version of this???

[hide]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks8YAskgXSs"]Tokkei Winspector Opening Japanese Original - YouTube[/ame]
[/hide]

Disney has 9 Grade Ninja, Aaron Stone, My Babysitter's a Vampire

Nick has the Saban Stuff and Supah Ninjas, Animorphs...does Saban have Dragon Knight now?

Hub has Aquabats:sly:

PS: ...Saban's Live Action Sailor Moon is out of the question...LMAO