When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Okay, this question has been on my mind for quite some time and I've even discussed it at length with one of my friends. Do you think it would have been a far better idea if Beetleborgs had simply been a continuation of the VR Troopers storyline or is it fine how it is?

I mean I know it would be a pretty big leap from Supersuits to bug armor, but that could always be easily explained through plot

Some kind of Beast mode
Naaah, I like them as separate forms of toku. That way you had different flavors to choose from. They're both Metal Heroes, but both have they're little legacies and traditions I feel that should stay for them.

I only wish these shows were more successful during their run. I liked them. Anything that involved a suit transformation I watched.

I find myself talking about this a lot, but B-Fighter was actually going to be used for a third season of VR Troopers if it ever happened. They ended up canceling VRT anyway, and then ended up making it BeetleBorgs.

If VR Troopers did go a third season though, at least Ryan, J.B., and Kaitlin wouldn't have to split up as much. I also would have liked to have seen how the Black Beet (Shadow Borg)/Kabuto (White Blaster BeetleBorg) thing would have been handled for VRT, and even the New B-Fighers (Astral Borgs)/B-Crushers (Mantrons) if it went a fourth season. I also wonder if Grimlord would have been replaced completely, or if he'd be in the form of Gaohm (Vexor).

As for the troopers using armor modeled after beetles, there was something about a scarab in a two-parter from the second season of VR Troopers. So that was probably a way of setting up for the third season, like how the Zeo crystal in MMPR season 3 was a setup for Zeo.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
As for the troopers using armor modeled after beetles, there was something about a scarab in a two-parter from the second season of VR Troopers. So that was probably a way of setting up for the third season, like how the Zeo crystal in MMPR season 3 was a setup for Zeo.

Oh, well I was just thinking that they would write something about the armor suits getting corrupted by a computer virus and turning into bugs

Blue SWAT would have made even less sense as a third season than Beetleborgs

I remember where folks suggested to use the Rescue Mission Series (Winspector to Exceedraft)...heck no...that makes even lesser sense than Blue SWAT. And they can't use Janperson cause Beetleborgs already used them.:sweat:

I'd expect everyone would've been pissed if something like Gavan be used. Then again, since Shaider was used...might as well use the rest of them.

PS: Don't even get me started in regards to Sen Ninja Jiraiya.:sly: